• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

married BBC slut in pittsburgh pa>

• Thread startermatureslut4blk
  • Start date
M

matureslut4blk

ya

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey blackcarpenter47,,email us,,we can see about meeting

new kensington native

hey im from new kensington but live in atlanta ill be returning to the area april 11th and would love to meet with her my yahoo id is dr_octogon3000 and my cell is 404 484 4577 the name is jamie hope to hear from you soon

BBC in Pittsburgh

I also live in the Pittsburgh area and would love filling her holes with my thick meat....my email is dgolflover@yahoo.com if she wants to get together

SHe aint chubby, she just right. Rent you a van, and put you a matress in the back of it. Then go cruising with her wearing what she has in the picture. Pick up some black thugs and let them pull a train on her in the back. And have some rap music for them to listen to as they fuck your white wife. Post the pics.

new kensington native

hey hun check your inbox i sent you a message

matureslut4blk said:
thanks for all the nice comments guys,,ill be emailing some of you that are close to me and we can have some fun,,fucking fun that is,,,im saokin wet just thinking about all you horny black studs fucking me while my little dicked husband watches,i really like the comment about getting a van and throwing a mattress in the back and having my hubby drive me around and picking up a group of black guys to fuck me like a ***** in the back all night long,,xoxo,,becky

This white boy from Moon would luv to watch and eat u after , let me know

thanks for thinking about me White Boy from Moon,,but my husband is my clean up boy,,but i might be interested in letting you watch,,,you could sit right beside my husband and jerk off with him,i like watching white guys jerk off and cumming all over them selves while im being fucked like a ***** by a big dicked black stud,

Your wife I delicious- your one lucky dude!

Your wife is delicious- your one lucky dude!

Oh god you're beautiful

matureslut4blk said:
thanks for all the nice comments guys,,ill be emailing some of you that are close to me and we can have some fun,,fucking fun that is,,,im saokin wet just thinking about all you horny black studs fucking me while my little dicked husband watches,i really like the comment about getting a van and throwing a mattress in the back and having my hubby drive me around and picking up a group of black guys to fuck me like a ***** in the back all night long,,xoxo,,becky

I"m sorry, i'm just a wht male, 49, but i have to say you are so so hot looking. I'm thrilled you want to fuck Black men only from now on. I wish i was your hubby or i wish you would let me do clean up for you only. I'd gladly travel to Pitt if you would let me clean.

Jim in Nashville, Tn
soixanteneuf98@yahoo.com

OH me too

matureslut4blk said:
thanks for thinking about me White Boy from Moon,,but my husband is my clean up boy,,but i might be interested in letting you watch,,,you could sit right beside my husband and jerk off with him,i like watching white guys jerk off and cumming all over them selves while im being fucked like a ***** by a big dicked black stud,

Oh Becky, may i please watch you fuck Black studs too? i'd love to jerk off white Black men fuck you and show us how real men fuck a white woman. I can travel to Pitt to watch you with them any weekend.

Jim
soixanteneuf98@yahoo.com

Mmmm.......

matureslut4blk said:
a pic of what i need,BBC ,please wont some one cum and give me one or two or more,xoxo,becky

Oh Becky, thank you for this beautiful photograph of your lovely ass and a huge Black cock in your married white pussy. Would you please consider letting me watch you fuck Blacks?? I'd gladly travel to meet you guys

Jim
soixanteneuf98@yahoo.com

Yummmy..........

matureslut4blk said:
heres the pic of what that BIG BLACK COCK im riding above gave my married cunt, a huge creamy load of sperm,,,,xoxo,,becky

What a beautiful married white cunt you have Becky! OMG, your cunt is really pretty, i mean it, i've seen a lot of photos and yours is so nice and it look so SO good with a Black mans sperm in it too..........that is one of the best creampies i've ever seen, thank you so much for showing us. That's so much cum too, he's a real man to be able to shoot like that!

jim

Becky.....

You definitly need to be knocked up. No more birth control for you..... I'd scoop you up, give your ass a dozen or so bare handed smacks to show you who's the boss, then pass you around to my homies..... have you walk the stroll... give you back to your husband when you start throwing up in the mornings...

Users who are viewing this thread