• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Martin day... Again..

• Thread starterNosirrah
  • Start date

Nosirrah

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2021
West yorkshire
My wife is going to be enjoying her boyfriend's fine cock again tomorrow but, she normally goes to his place, tomorrow he's coming here.

I may be in for a treat, but I'm going keep my mouth shut and not ruin any surprises...

Watched them both lock me out 😆😆😆

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, toolman and Custer Laststand
Nosirrah said:
My wife is going to be enjoying her boyfriend's fine cock again tomorrow but, she normally goes to his place, tomorrow he's coming here.

I may be in for a treat, but I'm going keep my mouth shut and not ruin any surprises...

what is Martin day? BTW i love ur avatar toon pix.. makes a hot bold statement.

Nosirrah said:

Good luck

toolman said:
what is Martin day? BTW i love ur avatar toon pix.. makes a hot bold statement.
Martin day is simply a day when she visits her boyfriend Martin so they can tend to eachothers needs and thanks, I like the avatar too.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
My wife she’s 69 has a Andy day a recently divorced guy he takes his frustration out on her she loves it

Reactions: Nosirrah
Andy is 49 she said it’s lovely to have a real hard cock instead of my half erect thing I am glad she found him

Kenbcolley said:
Andy is 49 she said it’s lovely to have a real hard cock instead of my half erect thing I am glad she found him
I'm glad for you that she's getting what she deserves, Martin was up my wife on Saturday, I have a feeling he may be there today too, I'm working, my wife is at home today and seemed playful this morning.

Kate goes every Friday to do some cleaning for him I don’t think much cleaning gets done

Kenbcolley said:
Kate goes every Friday to do some cleaning for him I don’t think much cleaning gets done
Doesn't matter who's day it is, the important thing is your bitches have found a cock to please them.

yakman said:
Doesn't matter who's day it is, the important thing is your bitches have found a cock to please them.
She certainly has I think in her head every day is a Andy day

Users who are viewing this thread