• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maryland SoccerMom Barebacks for Blacks

• Thread starterVicky4Blk
  • Start date

Vicky4Blk

SoccerMom By Day-BlackBreeding Slut By Night
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2004
Texas
I LUV being a Naked White FuckSlut for horny black studs - LUV it when they talk REALLY DIRTY to me - dominating me! They know how a married white bitch like me should be treated - REALLY Turns me on. Makes me wet and wanting to be naked with a Big, Bare Black Dick inside me. I NEED getting my married lily-white Latina pussy slutfucked by dark, hung Black Studs - Rutting, Fucking and Cumming in a Cheap Motel with my Married WhiteWhore Pussy wrapped around Bare Black Cock . I KNOW I'm a married white FuckSlut for Blacks. I LUV being called a Bitch, Slut, Cunt and Ho with every deep stroke of Black Dick till I cumm... begging for the feeling of hot black babymaking seed shooting inside my fertile whitebitch belly. I'm always wet and horny for BlackFucking - only wish I'd started even sooner!!!

87b2.jpg f0f6scd.jpg

Last edited:
Really hot photos there and you look like you're enjoying the ride. Lets see some more.

does hubby know? you want to have a lovers baby in you?

Hubby knows. He watches, photos and plays sometimes. He luvs seeing me bare-assed naked and getting fucked like the little white married slut I am with a big, thick blk dick cumming deep inside me. He luvs watching almost as much as I luv doing it!

Vicky, you have a nice bosy baby. How often do you play? I WANT SOME!!

With my Black Bull again! Hubby is watching us Naked and Fucking and Cumming together like two breeding animals in heat!!! My toes curling as I FEEL him CUMMING inside my fertile whitebitch pussy!!!

50c2.jpg

Reactions: WhMom
I am so pleased you enjoy a good fucking from a black man. I feel jealous of his powerful buttocks - if I shut my eyes I can imagine his spent cock is inside me and sperm is dribbling down my legs. You are a lucky, hot woman.

Hope everyone is starting off with a Great Swinging New Year!! The Black into White lifestyle is where it's at!!!

I LUV this lifestyle - It just keeps getting Better and Better!!!

Thanks to all you wonderful, horny, black studs who've shown this little white bitch what it means to be a real, true female. No pretenses, no goody two shoes morality. Just a naked female - A mating white animal with a sweating black stud cumming inside my married whitebitch pussy

A Couple More of Me being BlackFucked

Attachments

• 3139731016_ba030b3d8e.jpg
    3139731016_ba030b3d8e.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,269
  • 2726846555_559116c2f5.jpg
    2726846555_559116c2f5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 968
So Vicky, how do you really feel about fucking black men? Wow honey, sounds like a recent converts enthusiasm. You go, sweetie. Black men have it going on!

Congrats Vicky

Vicky4Blk said:
...Thanks to all you wonderful, horny, black studs who've shown this little white bitch what it means to be a real, true female. No pretenses, no goody two shoes morality. Just a naked female - A mating white animal with a sweating black stud cumming inside my married whitebitch pussy
There's nothing hotter than a slutty soccermom who has the itch for black and wants it night & day! I wish you a hot & exciting new year beautiful.

Reactions: Vicky4Blk
Great pics love to see a wife who really enjoys her BBC!!

Users who are viewing this thread