• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MASSIVE BLACK COCK . . . is fucking hard. Can you take it all?

• Thread starterBlkPersonalTrainer
  • Start date

BlkPersonalTrainer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2004
profiles.yahoo.com
Tall, athletic, dark, muscular brotha in search of sexy women who can handle 11" of thick black cock for real. I'm in NYC. If you're in NY/NJ or visiting the area and wanna be split wide open by a throbbing black dick, definitely holler at me at RawEroticEcstasy@yahoo.com. You've gotta be d&d-free for sure.

Attachments

• MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,485
  • MVC-013F.JPG
    MVC-013F.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,110
My wife would love that

My wife would love that, and 3 or 4 more

MWC in ct looking to her blacked for the first time.

Love it!

Hey, love that pic of you fucking that hairy white pussy.........soooo hot.....thank you!

Jim

Another reason to go

You just gave my girl another reason for wanting to go to NY. Do you have more pics of that monster penetrating white pussy? Show us some more.

Massive Black Cock

love to clean them both

I would love it!

I would love :love: to have you stuff it all in me and make me cum multiple times! I have had 11 thick inches of black cock before and want it again. I want your black seed in my belly.......it would feel so wonderful to have a real man inside of me again. :yumyum: My hubby is sooooooo tiny (as are all white men)!

Very nice black cock, your balls look like they supply a lot of cum too!

sexy pik

bbc would eatu upurllllllllllll

b

Love to feel it inside me.

I'd love to have you slide it inside me....

Love to feel it inside me.

I'd love you to slide it inside me....

What you say

You think it will fit in here :female:

Attachments

• My puss 4 U 01.jpg
    My puss 4 U 01.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 151

Users who are viewing this thread