• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Master asks you to decide what i have Betn the Legs.. .....

• Thread startersissypammi
  • Start date

sissypammi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 25, 2008
Hello everyone... my current master has told me to show my cock to the world and let them decide if i have a cock or clitty because while i was sucking him he said that does not look like a cock but more like a vagina. and i back answered him saying sir it m cock.He got very angry and told me to post it here so that i shall know what i have...

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 367
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    7.2 KB · Views: 361
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 402
Obviously your master has never seen a vagina.

I'd be very hesitant to enter that kind of relationship if the "master" could not tell the difference.

Don't get me wrong, I understand this is an exercise in humiliation, but still, maybe your master needs his eyes checked or something.

Maybe your master is gay because obviously he's not into looking at pussy or he'd know the difference. As to you, well, that is a really pathetic limp, likely tinier if hard, Tootsie Roll you got. Really pathetic.

thank you rodney1 and Texascuck .. i know my master just wanted me to be humiliated..can i never please a woman....

TexasCuck said:
Obviously your master has never seen a vagina.

I'd be very hesitant to enter that kind of relationship if the "master" could not tell the difference.

Don't get me wrong, I understand this is an exercise in humiliation, but still, maybe your master needs his eyes checked or something.

I think his Master know he is a man but with a cock the size of a woman clit...hope he can post some picture of him sucking dick.

sissypammi said:
I shall tell him of your request texascuck..

LOL you might not wanna do that. Odds are if he gets mad it's you he's gonna take it out on. Then again, if that's what you're looking for, be my guest. :p

sissypammi said:
thank you rodney1 and Texascuck .. i know my master just wanted me to be humiliated..can i never please a woman....

Thats pretty obvious. No you cant with that little weenie. Its definitely not a vagina, but it could pass as a cucks clit. Get it in a pair of lacey panties where it belongs.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread