• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maybe Making Progress

• Thread starterFrankCuck
  • Start date

FrankCuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2007
A few weeks ago on a Friday night, my wife and I were watching a movie on cable about two married guys who ended up tangling with an English girl in some Pacific island. At some point, Brenda looked at me giggling and said: “Kind of hot, right?” I responded somewhat blushed: “Don’t tell me that’s your ultimate fantasy”. She sniggered and nothing else was said for a while. The movie ended and we both went to the kitchen for a snack. She looked at me again and said: “Actually, rumor says it is all the way around, isn’t it?” I played the goofy: “What you mean?” She replied: “You guys are the ones who fantasize of having a threesome with two girls”. I admitted that though crossing my mind when younger, it didn’t cut it for me anymore. She inquired further. I eventually gave in and told her about my cuckold thoughts. She didn’t go on shock, but rather murmured interrogatively: “So, you would get off, if I do another guy” I confirmed my confession: “Yeah, something like that”. Later, in bed, she came behind me and grabbed my aroused prick, whispering to my ear: “Mine, I’d do a stranger or something like that”. She stroked my stiffness relentlessly and I quivered like a hooked fish, shooting my few usual drops.

Saturday morning, having breakfast, she was again acting somewhat funny. I asked what was wrong with her and she pretended that it was nothing. On our way to the mall, she just approached the matter lightly: “Would you be concerned?” I was taken off guard and couldn’t answer timely. “Don’t look at me like that, it is just a fantasy remember”, she remarked. I just mumbled something: “Can you be more specific?” I know. I couldn’t come up with a more stupid question. She went off a little: “Okay, you know what; I just wanted to have some fun with a kinky conversation”. She bought a bikini, sandals and some other summer stuff. She was a little distant though. I got ice cream for both and broke the ice: “Would you lick a stranger one like that?” Her eyes went wide open, while she swallowed a chunk of ice cream saying: “I would, hypothetically though”. We got a big laugh together.

That is where we stand now as far as cuckolding goes. I’m happy that the opportunity arose and I came forward with my feelings. She has been easy going about it, though I’m not sure that it would ever go beyond fantasies; nothing else for last couple of weeks. I would much appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Sounds promising....

FrankCuck,

FrankCuck said:
.... [My wife Brenda] inquired further. I eventually gave in and told her about my cuckold thoughts. She didn’t go into shock, but rather murmured interrogatively: “So, you would get off if I do another guy?” I confirmed my confession: “Yeah, something like that”.

Good move.... you managed to initiate a "leading conversation" with a suitable choice of movie, then steered your wife to ask the question that elicited your confession.

FrankCuck said:
Later, in bed, she came behind me and grabbed my aroused prick, whispering to my ear: “Mine, I’d do a stranger or something like that.” She stroked my stiffness relentlessly and I quivered like a hooked fish, shooting my few usual drops.

Better still.... after letting some time pass, your wife brought it up again and let you know her fantasy, then verified for herself that this got you hard and kept you there, as she brought you to near-ejaculation while you thought about it.

FrankCuck said:
Saturday morning, having breakfast, she was again acting somewhat funny. I asked what was wrong with her and she pretended that it was nothing. On our way to the mall, she just approached the matter lightly: “Would you be concerned?” ....

This is very positive. Your wife is continuing to think about it, and probing to determine whether you're just faking and fantasizing (but this is something you really wouldn't tolerate in "real life"), or whether this is something you really want and it would not destroy her relationship with you.

FrankCuck said:
.... I got ice cream for both of us and broke the ice: “Would you lick a stranger like that?” [as she licked her cone]. Her eyes went wide open, while she swallowed a chunk of ice cream saying: “I would, hypothetically though”. We got a big laugh together.

Good recovery; you brought your wife back to the topic of interest, and let her know you wanted to hear more about her desires and what she might do in bed with a lover.... and, by implication, that you were not upset by the idea.

FrankCuck said:
.... I’m happy the opportunity arose and I came forward with my feelings. She has been easy going about it, though I’m not sure it will ever go beyond fantasies. There's been nothing else for the last couple of weeks.

You can be sure your wife is turning it over and thinking in the back of her mind about her husband (you) actually encouraging her to take lovers. A way to move forward may be to bring it up with her again at a suitable time — say, while enjoying a glass of wine on your porch in the cool of a summer evening, or on your couch on a rainy evening, or in bed — and tell her you think it would strengthen your relationship with her if she were to begin dating other men. Stress that you feel rather strongly she'll be happier and feel better about herself if she begins taking lovers, and emphasize you will remain faithful to her as her cuckold husband.... i.e., that this is not just a ploy on your part to give you an excuse to pursue other women. Reassure her that at this stage, you aren't into that (assuming, that is, you aren't.... i.e., don't lie to her).

You appear to have made a good start, in the sense that you've definitely aroused your wife's interest. To keep her moving forward, so to speak, I suggest bringing what you have in mind out into the open, approaching it not from the point of view of becoming her cuckold turning *you* on — at least, not primarily — but rather, from the point of view of this strengthening her relationship with you. By way of doing this, you will need to explicitly address and try to defuse her concern that taking lovers could result in losing you.

Children seem relevant to this picture. Do you and your wife have any? If so, about how old are they? Do you have in mind babysitting and caring for them while your wife is out on dates?

If not, do you want to have children in the future? If so, who do you want to sire your wife's children? Do you want to be their father, or do you want to be your wife's cuckold in a complete sense — i.e., with other men siring her children and you assisting her with nurturing and raising them?

—Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
Super, my husband brought up the subject about watching me with another man while we were at home watching temptation island, the part where the show boys what the girls were up to while the boys where gone. It was a good way to start off.

Thank you both; Jenny and Custer for your prompt feedback. The movie was definitely the perfect trigger and it actually took me off guard, since she was the one who started the conversation. I almost blew it, but the ice cream move saved the day.

I agree. She is thinking about the whole episode. I can tell by her body language. I know her and I think that she expects me to bring it up again. That is precisely what challenges me, because I can bet on it that she is going to be prepared for the discussion. So, if I want this to happen and go smoothly, I better be ready myself.

Custer summarized very well what to anticipate. I shall be focused on the aspect of “sparking and strengthening” our relationship. I would highlight some “empowering” element on her side; as well as mentioning that it would indeed get us off, since our fantasies are very much coincidental. She won’t be losing me and so on. If she is concerned about it, I would have to reassure her of my intentions. I won’t be into other women at all.

Tomorrow, it might be a good day; she normally comes back from working-out and takes a hot shower. She is pretty much relaxed. Saturday, we are invited to dinner at some friends’ house. Monday, she is travelling to NYC for a consulting matter. I don’t want wait until she gets back from her trip. I need to keep the ball rolling before this week ends.

I have a son from my first marriage. He is in college. I’m 45 and Brenda is 31. I know; age difference might play a factor in all this. We have been married for 6 years. She didn’t want children right away. Last year, she brought it up. We went for tests. My sperm count was not good. She has been supportive, but I know that she is frustrated. Our sex life has changed somewhat. It is pretty active, but not much intercourse. She does let me in her sometimes, but I have to use condom. Her idea; she wants to see how I am coming along with sperm production. I’m aware that this lifestyle may lead her to breed from a lover. I will gladly assist her with nurturing and raising them.

Thank you again. I’m confident that we will be moving forward.

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to future updates.

Good luck and take it slowly. Communication between you both is the key to a good cuckold relationship. Let us know how it goes

Update

She has ended up playing with me a sort of Blackmail game.
In summary:
She is planning to have someone on the side. She has people on her mind, but hasn’t made any moves. They are just “ideas”.
She is grateful that I’m supportive of a lifestyle allowing her to be with others. “You are very considering and self-confident man”, she said.
We briefly discussed the matter of my intentions with other women. She had done her homework. “Just to be sure, are you thinking of swinging or of cuckoldry?” she asked. “Cuck …” I mumbled. “That’s what I thought” she concluded.
She is going to keep me posted, though she can’t guarantee of giving me every single detail. “I may keep a few secrets. I think that I’m entitled to some degree of privacy, even though I’m your wife”, she affirmed. She is right. I didn’t oppose to that.
“I love you and no matter what develops, I won’t leave you for another man”, she assured.
However, she pointed out: “I won’t give you any details until you quit smoking, keep up with a healthy diet and work out regularly for a month” I couldn’t believe it. “But Brenda…” I tried to start a defensive line. “Frank, you know those are real issues. I’m happy that we can talk openly about sex on the side. That’s great, but you are not taking care of yourself and that bothers me a lot” she explained. “But why to tight all of this together?” I replied visibly upset. “Hello, sperm count, remember…”she remarked…

I haven’t smoked during the whole weekend. Tomorrow, she is going to NYC for some consulting business. She will back on Friday. Katie, her best GF (we had dinner at hers yesterday), is going to pick me up once I get home in the afternoon to go working out…This is going to be more challenging than I thought. I have to stop eating junk too... :}

FRANK

Hm.... sounds like you'd better comply w/ your wife's non-negotiable demand.

Frankcuck,

FrankCuck said:
[My wife] is playing a sort of Blackmail game with me.

Ah.... good, good. She sounds creative.

FrankCuck said:
She is planning to have someone on the side. She has people in mind, but has not made any moves. They are just “ideas”.

If she has told you that, that's positive. It suggests your wife knows what she wants and is "moving forward."

FrankCuck said:
She is grateful I’m supportive of a lifestyle allowing her to be with others. “You are a very considerate and self-confident man”, she said.

I'd say she's right.

FrankCuck said:
We briefly discussed the matter of my intentions with other women. She had done her homework. “Just to be sure, are you thinking of swinging or of cuckoldry?” she asked. “Cuck …” I mumbled.

Very good.... you have the right attitude.

FrankCuck said:
“That’s what I thought,” she concluded.

And, your wife now knows where she stands with respect to you....

FrankCuck said:
She is going to keep me posted, though she can’t guarantee giving me every single detail. “I may keep a few secrets. I think I’m entitled to some degree of privacy, even though I’m your wife”, she affirmed.

She's right, of course (as you say).

FrankCuck said:
She is right. I'm not opposed to that. “I love you and no matter what develops, I won’t leave you for another man”, she assured.

Excellent. Your wife also has the right attitude.

FrankCuck said:
However, she pointed out: “I won’t give you any details until you quit smoking, keep up with a healthy diet, and work out regularly for a month.”

Hah! So this is what you meant by "blackmail." I see your wife is very shrewd....

FrankCuck said:
I couldn’t believe it. “But Brenda…” I tried to start a defensive line. “Frank, you know those are real issues. I’m happy that we can talk openly about sex on the side. That’s great, but you are not taking care of yourself and that bothers me a lot” she explained.

You'd better do what your wife has told you to do. If you continue going downhill physically, the lover(s) she selects may start looking better and better relative to you.... and Brenda may become progressively more pissed off and disgruntled with you. In addition to making you her cuckold, she could end up dumping you. I don't think that's what you have in mind.

FrankCuck said:
“But why tie all of this together?” I replied, visibly upset.

Because your wife thinks if she does something for you that you want, then you should do something for her that she wants. Sounds reasonable to me.

FrankCuck said:
I haven’t smoked during the whole weekend.

Good work.... you've survived the initial torture test.

FrankCuck said:
Tomorrow, she is going to NYC for some consulting business. She will back on Friday. Katie, her best GF (we had dinner at her place yesterday), is going to pick me up once I get home in the afternoon to go work out. This is going to be more challenging than I thought.

Yes, I think so. When your wife returns, there's a very good chance you will be her cuckold.... but she won't tell you, as she pointed out. You'd better psyche yourself up for continuing your regimen through the coming month, and convince her you're keeping at it by showing measureable progress (i.e., some weight loss).

FrankCuck said:
I have to stop eating junk, too... —FRANK

Horrors! :eek:

But, good luck—

Custer

FrankCuck said:
…This is going to be more challenging than I thought. I have to stop eating junk too... :}

FRANK

Too much for me. April can sex whoever she wants, but NOBODY touches my junk food. Dems fightin words. :mad:

:D

Frank,
Does she measure the amount of semen that squirt into each condom? If so, how does she measure it. You know that if you fuck or masterbate to the point of ejaculation but stop...cool down and an hour or 2 later repeat but don't cum, then repeat again every few hours, when you finally do come, you should produce significantly more sperm. Maybe not exactly "rope throwing" but a noticable volume increase.

she has you by the balls, i wish you luck...I couldn't give up my PBR beer.And wouldn't expect cip to give up his snacks.....Goodluck:D

Last edited by a moderator:
hotwifeapril said:
she has you by the balls, i wish you luck...I couldn't give up my PBR beer.And wouldn't expect cip to give up his snacks.....Goodluck:D

While you seem to have good taste in husbands, we *really* need to talk to you about your taste in beer.

PBR......... *shudder* :p

Thank you guys for your responses. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually liking the challenge since it is also triggering changes in my physical conditioning. I disregarded last year's mediacal indications and she became frustrated. Her "blackmail" approach is logical. She is reasoning: If we can commit with cuckoldry (difficult part), we should be able to agree in becoming more physically active (easy part). The thing with the condoms has been an expression of her frustration; there is nothing scientific about it. She has been trying to show me her interest in getting pregnant. Okay guys, the ball is rolling. FRANK

marys_pet said:
While you seem to have good taste in husbands, we *really* need to talk to you about your taste in beer.

Its a hot rod/traditional car thing. :cool:

Another lifestyle within its self. :D

April also brews her own too.

marys_pet said:

Oh and thank you on the hubby part ;)

I started drinking PBR besides it taste good and I am a hotrodder and that what I prefer to drink along with all my other other rodder friends. My daily driver is a 64 Mercury Monclair, my project is a 1924 closed cab truck.:D
marys_pet said:

hotwifeapril said:
I started drinking PBR besides it taste good and I am a hotrodder and that what I prefer to drink along with all my other other rodder friends. My daily driver is a 64 Mercury Monclair, my project is a 1924 closed cab truck.:D

If she filled that Mercury's truck with PBR, they would sell out, its ferking HUGE.

I make a strawberry pail ale and a hershey's chocolate beer that is to die for.:D

cuckoldinpanties said:
April also brews her own too.

So do I, but never anything nearly as light as PBR. Although I can see that there's a certain challenge in that, as there are no heavy malt or hop flavors to help cover up any mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread