• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

me white racist girl lawyer turned into blacks

• Thread starterangelawhite
  • Start date

angelawhite

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2010
i finally find the strongness to share with you all my full story and my first black cock...

since 3 months ago i was very wicked girl, i didn't like blacks, i also was racist.

I'm a lawyer and everytime i defended anyone agaist a black guy i was more hard than in other situation..and when i had to accuse a black guy i always asked for the hardest punishment allowed for our law...

3 months ago i was against a black guy accused of a little crime..out of the tribunal he smiled in fornt of me saying i would never send him in prison even if he was guilty and i would been fucked in the ass. i felt angry and i started to argue with him and at the end we finished to bet.

If i won he would go out from my country after prison and give me 5000EUR.

if i would lose i would been his slave for 3 days.

you can't imagine how i felt when the judge sentenced he was free to go...

i paid my bet. He made me a lot of thing i never tried before (anal sex too).

It was hard and i hurted a lot first times..he made me swallow too ( i never did before)..

i felt humiliated because he told me every kind of words (german bitch,racist *****, you are my lawyer slave) and so on..

but this turned completely my mind and since then i started to search for black guys...

i made blowjob to some of my clients or competitors..i have sex with black strangers and today you can't believe but i regulary are fucked in the ass from that black guy of bet that of course is free in germany. I'm still his slave and i feel ok...and i would like to make same experience with other black guys...

my email is: annettegermany83@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Annette4.jpg
    Annette4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 778
  • annette1.jpg
    annette1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 842
  • annette2.jpg
    annette2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung
can you be my lawyer i will put your white racist ass to work suckin my big nigger dick till i cum in your mouth hows that for justice lawyer slut now bend over spread your ass for your client.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got after i lost how it was exciting for him for a some reasons..
1) i was a lawyer
2) i was racist
3) i was against of him in that justice process and i lost...

i felt bad in the moment..at third day i get used to..

nice white racist slut can you defend me in court i need a good blowjob from a racist white lawyer like you.

Can we chat on yahoo ?

hi, can we chat on yahoo ? ...sadsack2008 on yahoo

DcWatcher here angelawhite.I like your story and would like to chat with you.

Read the story again people. Attorneys have an extensive reading/writing vocabulary. Or is strongness an actual word? There are plenty of other incorrect words in there. I only point out the first of many. Give me a break!

Reactions: Belgian Cuckie
although to be fair, anna-mwf, if she is German, there may be a language issue there to start. Not that I think you are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread