• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mexican wife 4 use

• Thread starteroldercentraltxcpl
  • Start date
Spam - What Spam ? !

Will & Eve said:
There is no good reason for you to start 4 individual threads.

Stop spamming the board please.

Will & Eve, you two are a real disgrace to this forum, you posted a stupid and uncalled for and embarrassing message accusing oldercentraltxcpl of spamming the board, total b/s , total nonsense, and completely untrue.

oldercentraltxcpl's messages weren't spam, spam is uninvited advertising or junk mail, they posted four interesting messages , with some good pictures, they made a good contribution to the forum, which is more than you did, and after their first message, the rest of their posts were made in response to complimentary comments from a number of other forum members.

You didn't even have the intelligence, common sense, or manners to say who you were speaking to or about, after 17 messages, you posted your drivel on the second page of the thread and the only clue to who your nonsensical message was about , was your ridiculous comment about 4 messages supposedly being spam, you left it to the members to count the number of messages from previous posters in order to figure out who your docile remarks were addressed to.

oldercentraltxcpl haven't been on the forum for very long, and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't come back because of you two cretins.

4086 people have viewed this thread and apart from you two idiots, no one else has felt the need to bitch about imaginary spam.

If you're so damned convinced that those messages were spam, start a poll and ask the other members what they think, nobody will agree with you.

This isn't the first time you've insulted members of the forum, you recently said this to someone else , " with all due respect, what the fuck......", due respect ?, if you two really do know what respect means, you certainly don't show much of it towards the forum members.

You've achieved your intention, there are a lot of messages on here saying things like, I wanted to say this, or I wanted to say that, but I was afraid of getting banned, so you've got people bullied and intimidated, great job you're doing.

I've seen this before on many other sites, people like you get a little bit of petty power, and it goes to your head, you withdraw from the forum members into a separate little world of your own and you and the other mods start backslapping each other and boasting about what a wonderful job you're all doing.

You pair really are two of lifes natural corporals, you're the sort of people who love enforcing trivial rules, you're the sort of people would probably get a big thrill from writing parking tickets.

If you're this much out of touch with reality it's time you found a new way to abuse people and took yourselves elsewhere.

sub mexican wife in need of blk discipline

sub mex wife in need of blk discipline

....slut wife in need of discipline....

...slut wife in need of discipline...

Attachments

• 2007 011.jpg
    2007 011.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,199
  • 2007 012.jpg
    2007 012.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,983
slut wife in need of discipline

slut wife in need of discipline

Attachments

• 2007 001.jpg
    2007 001.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,299
  • 2007 002.jpg
    2007 002.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,601
i luv that cunt, must be so tasty

She is HOT and the pics of her handcuffed are great. Greater would be she handcuffed (arms in legs) and a BBC fucking that wonderfull ass.

slut wife 4 use

slut wife 4 use

Attachments

• 2007 042.jpg
    2007 042.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 636
  • 2007 006.jpg
    2007 006.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 813
  • 2007 003.jpg
    2007 003.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,121
Your wife is hot. Wish she was on the east coast?

your wife is so hot. WIsh you guys were in So Cal so I could bust that pussy and ass wide open and cum inside her!

slut wife 4 blk

slut wife 4 blk

Attachments

• 2007 043.jpg
    2007 043.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,079
slut wife 4 black cock

slut wife 4 black cock....older doms need a toy?

Attachments

• 2007 069.jpg
    2007 069.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,054
Bring It On!!!

slut mexican wife 4 black cock

slut mexican wife 4 black cock

Attachments

• 2007 028.jpg
    2007 028.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 844
Wow i love your wifes beautiful pussy it was made to be eaten and then fucked hard!!

slut wife 4 blk cock

slut wife 4 blk cock

Attachments

• 2007 032.jpg
    2007 032.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,142
love her pussy lips. love to see them spread wide. your a lucky dude. please take some vid of her first bbc and please share it with us.

slut wife 4 rough blk dom

slut wife 4 rough blk dom

Attachments

• DSCN1915a.JPG
    DSCN1915a.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 634
slut wife 4 use

slut wife 4 use

Attachments

• DSCN2489.JPG
    DSCN2489.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 633
oldercentraltxcpl said:
slut wife 4 blk cock

I love the picture where her pussy is completly bare. She looks very hot smooth! It really shows off her entire body so much better. Have you had any luck?

You had two wonderful pictures of her on her tummy, handcuffed wrists -to- ankles, why not just invite a black man over and present her like this? It would be so easy for you to make this happen for real.

Attachments

• 82532d1221067496t-mexican-wife-4-use-2007-032.jpg
    82532d1221067496t-mexican-wife-4-use-2007-032.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 2,419
slut wife 4 use

slut wife 4 use

Attachments

• DSCN1912.JPG
    DSCN1912.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 549

Users who are viewing this thread