• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mexican wife 4 use

• Thread starteroldercentraltxcpl
  • Start date
Yours Just For The Asking!

oldercentraltxcpl said:
Looking 4 older blk dom...

Have you ever been really overpowered by a Black Bull's words while reading your messages? And the STRENGTH of his exciting words just began to wrap its fingers around your throat and penetrate your thoughts.

You begin to surrender like a weak-ass wuss is supposed too and you begin to have certain outstanding ideas.

As you allowed that STRENGTH to heat up into a blazing fire of curiosity, and as your little heart began to pound hard with the dynamic excitement of that, you realize there's something exciting you have to have in your life. Think obediently! You know this is true! So feel me...

If you want be totally controlled, dominated and subservient, oh well, that’s fine, but I will never “allow” you to wear this temporary label only when you are not in front of your family or your friends. If you want to say: “he’s my good friend” or whatever, that will work for me!

LET'S JUST BE FRIENDS?

I don’t promise any such thing! I’m not going to promise anything except I don’t want anything that doesn’t work for both you and I. I will never promise to "allow you" to be a part of my life without a nasty white ***** or a sexy lady fuckhole or slut wife to offer me... and I sure as HELL would never promise to “just touch or just watch.” I don‘t promise any such thing!

And I will never promise to "sometimes" stop being totally dominant and "sometimes" allow you to disobey me. So don’t even think about it!

Here’s why: Unique Bull/cuck or Master/subs don't put each other into boxes like that. The only thing I'll promise is: [1] to be stable (mentally), [2] to be hassle-free, [3] to always be dominant and in control, and [4] to never agree to do anything unless you are totally submissive, totally cooperative, and ready for the results - total obedience and surrender.

IMAGINE... a new dominant black bull in your boring, meaningless, monotonous, routine, lonely life!

Check out my webpage at: Adultspace.com | A Stimulating Social Network For the Adult Community - Special Edition
Then contact me at: cockyblackrogue@hotmail.com and tell me what do you think. Being totally honest, I don't give a fuck what you think!

Quick! Contact me right now!

MASTER CHARLES

P.S. I am presently living in Natchez, Mississippi. INTERESTED? Contact me today, right now, before you forget. I'll tell you my real age when you contact me. When would you like to stop fantasizing about your Black Master and get down to the real thing?

Better yet, you have to forget everything you just read and you have to erase these words out of your memory!

sub wife

sub wife

Attachments

• DSCN5074.JPG
    DSCN5074.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 603
Damn I want her so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you gonna get that lady some dark meat???

if you need a cleanup boy iam here...san antonio

sub wife 4 blk

sub texas wife 4 bbc

Attachments

• DSCN5762.jpg
    DSCN5762.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 378
  • DSCN5765.jpg
    DSCN5765.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 586
Question

Older,

Have you found a Black Master for her yet? Damn I love to see the pics of her submitting do a Dominate Black Bull. Has this happened?

Eightbal2

sub wife 4 use

sub wife 4 use

Attachments

• DSCN5772.jpg
    DSCN5772.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 490
would love to see more of her especially in action.

very erotic!

oldercentraltxcpl said:
What an erotic pic!
I luv to see a clothed wife sucking on a nude mans cock!

HI there, Houston in the house. I think she is very nice. What part of Texas are you in? I'm on yahoo as "Big_daddytx2007" looking forward to hearing from you guys. If not on messenger yahoo mail works also.

she is absolutely yum Wish I could see more of her

would love to meet for hot fun

Hi, I'm in San Antonio. I'm a black male 5'11" 175ibs w/9". Would love to dom your wife while you watch. Where are you located?

would love to meet for hot fun

Hi, I'm located in San Antonio. I'm a black male 5'11" 175ibs w/9". Would love to dom your wife while you watch. Where are you located?

Reactions: lizardman
sub mex wife 4 blk use

sub mex wife 4 blk use

Attachments

• DSCN5752a.JPG
    DSCN5752a.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 623
can someone please put some black cock in that hot wife and post the results

waiting on the chance to put some cock in her life

Luscious. So blackable.

Latino Bull in Arizona I am for real check AFF for Vids and swappernet.com for over 300 pics of me and slut wives send Her over shooter

Users who are viewing this thread