• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Michigan curvy wife curious about BBC

• Thread starterClassynSassy3
  • Start date
A beautiful body like that.. You will have more black cocks to choose from than you will ever know. Can't wait to see a picture of your adventures. Make sure those beautiful tits get sucked hard by the biggest black lips you could find.

Chicago here, I would love to have that tight, married pussy stretched around my dick!

Classy,

Do you have a face picture to post? Would luv to see what tops that beautiful white body.

Tyrone

Thats a beautiful wife you have there Classy; very hot and sexy! Lets hope she goes black soon, and that you become a denied cuckold!

Classyand sassy

you not showing your face makes me think you are not serious .....

I hope you meet up with thomas show pics and if you do a video I'll buy one pm me!!!

From mich Nice ass --tits Honey Thanks for pics.

I used to think that nothing worth shit came from Michigan until I saw this! Damn nice tits and ass and everything! Sweet tits! Did I mention how great your tits are?

Best lookin slut from Michigan on this site yet.Love her titties, what size are those boobs anyways?

no more posts from the couple...they get laid or what?

34 year old blk stud in detroit

hello classy im a 34 year old 6'3 210 lb well hung and handsome black stud seeking some good times drop me a line if your intrested at fivedown21@yahoo.com

Very great wonderful pictures of your wife in queens.. Reside in the 718 area and close to queens would love to be one of the few selected single guys to get at that contact me at parot24@yahoo.com would love to meet up wiht you guys and make it happen

Very nice and sexy pictures of your wife man
where yo guys located would love to help her get
her first bbc Get at me and lets make it happen.. parot24@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread