• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Micropenis Club

• Thread starterSissyForDawn
  • Start date

SissyForDawn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2023
North Carolina
My membership card I am required to carry by Hotwife.

#MICROPENISCUCK

IMG_20240328_104634.jpg

Reactions: summ1962
I have a micro penis too! Embarrassing!

Reactions: SissyForDawn
Niceguytoo said:
I have a micro penis too! Embarrassing!
I have accepted it now...used to be very embarrassing but enjoy the humiliation from the hotwife and others as the laugh and ridicule how small it is!

How about you?

SissyForDawn said:
I have accepted it now...used to be very embarrassing but enjoy the humiliation from the hotwife and others as the laugh and ridicule how small it is!

How about you?

I used to be hung but due to a medical procedure to remove my testosterone my dick shrunk to micro size! I think it would be easier if I had not been hung before!

Reactions: SissyForDawn
Someone had messaged to essentially say they were having a difficult time believing I was so small, when erect, that I would fall out. Hotwife has confirmed this happens by commenting on my post or on her own. The person asked me to do another condom "challenge" photo, when I was erect, and send them the link. Here it is...erect with the condom folded in half to show how much room is left! Any other hotwives want to confirm small penises do fall out a lot during sex...just so this person does not think I make this up?

#MICROPENISCONDOMCHALLENGE

PLC.jpg
20240628_074917.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife
Fully erect I was barely over 3 inches this week (went to snap pic and it shrank just a smidge). Hotwife's last several Bulls/Boyfriends averaged 9 inches, and she is currently talking to her next potential Bull who is 10 inches.

Not even sure how to describe the humiliation I feel when I see the actual difference in size between my penis and their cocks. How would all of you describe my micropenis compared to those true cocks? Humiliating or insulting comments welcome and encouraged.

Pmp5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TxMatureHotWife
SissyForDawn said:
Fully erect I was barely over 3 inches this week (went to snap pic and it shrank just a smidge). Hotwife's last several Bulls/Boyfriends averaged 9 inches, and she is currently talking to her next potential Bull who is 10 inches.

Not even sure how to describe the humiliation I feel when I see the actual difference in size between my penis and their cocks. How would all of you describe my micropenis compared to those true cocks? Humiliating or insulting comments welcome and encouraged.

Pmp5.jpg
Maybe you and my Hubby should rub your little "Clitties" together and see what happens. 😘

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin and SissyForDawn
TxMatureHotWife said:
Maybe you and my Hubby should rub your little "Clitties" together and see what happens. 😘
"We wish for our cocks to be big!". Nope, didnt work...just two pathetic guys rubbing penises together! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: DawnW and TxMatureHotWife

Users who are viewing this thread