• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mid forties couple

• Thread starterjwardhawaii
  • Start date

jwardhawaii

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2024
We’ve been going back and forth very long . It’s not that much about the act as it is during this time she really haters the implant. She bless all the time. I’m faithful and so it she. But this excites up both and we have to come to account any result now. So we’re looking in our race. I don’t wanna hurt her feelings.

jwardhawaii said:
We’ve been going back and forth very long . It’s not that much about the act as it is during this time she really haters the implant. She bless all the time. I’m faithful and so it she. But this excites up both and we have to come to account any result now. So we’re looking in our race. I don’t wanna hurt her feelings I’m just not the guy anymore who can toss her agouti. My sexy time level is about 15-20.

jwardhawaii said:
We’ve been going back and forth very long . It’s not that much about the act as it is during this time she really haters the implant. She bless all the time. I’m faithful and so it she. But this excites up both and we have to come to account any result now. So we’re looking in our race. I don’t wanna hurt her feelings.
What is your race ? We are all of the human race.

Users who are viewing this thread