• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mid twenties Alabama Wife

• Thread starterbabygurl25
  • Start date

babygurl25

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2006
Have a look and let me know what you think :) I'm looking forward to hearing from some people!

Attachments

• publicpic2.jpg
    publicpic2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4,594
  • Publicpic4.jpg
    Publicpic4.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 5,066
  • Love
Reactions: DaveJ and toolman2c
Here are a couple more

Let me know what you think :D I'm really looking forward to some comments.

Attachments

• Publicpic3.jpg
    Publicpic3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2,403
  • publicpic1.jpg
    publicpic1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,562
  • public4.jpg
    public4.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,681
  • Love
Reactions: DaveJ, toolman2c and Thumperr
Babygurls Pics

Absolutely DELIGHTFUL, BG! A man would be lucky to so much as kiss the seams of your stockings, and then see u w someone else, much less enjoy you fully!

Thank you :)

I don't know if I would go so far as to say all that but it makes me feel good to hear it ;) I'll try and post somemore when my husband gets around to bluring my face in some more pics.

What a beautiful hot sexy wife. I can't wait to see more of her especially her cute little bottom.:)

Lovely leather outfit

babygurl25 said:
Let me know what you think :D I'm really looking forward to some comments.

I love that leather outfit and the way you posed for the picture.
I would love to bring the boys over to play cards...then parade you around
on all fours and give them all a turn. You are extremely Hot!!

I can't wait to see you out of those clothes and showing off your hot body!!

Here are a few more :)

I'm interested in hearing from cucks and bulls. My husband isn't really a cuckold, he's well hung and great in bed and I don't plan on giving that up :D... but I'm really interested in men with tiny cocks and men with really big ones. I'd love to fuck more of the former and make some of the later watch me do it :)

Attachments

• Cuckold2.jpg
    Cuckold2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,475
  • cuckold4.jpg
    cuckold4.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,841
  • cuckold3.jpg
    cuckold3.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 2,394
  • cuckold5.jpg
    cuckold5.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,536
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DaveJ
babygurl25 said:
I'm interested in hearing from cucks and bulls. My husband isn't really a cuckold, he's well hung and great in bed and I don't plan on giving that up :D... but I'm really interested in men with tiny cocks and men with really big ones. I'd love to fuck more of the later and make some of the later watch me do it :)

I would love to stuff you full of cock in front of anyone you want.

Leather gear looks great! More, more more...

Hmmmm, I cannot deside if i like you best in the black with colar or the little girl outfit. I know. why not show us one with the little girl outfit wearing the colar and the leash in your hubbies hand?

I lied

All those other times when I posted replies, and infered that I had a huge cock...total bullshit! It's actually tiny. I'd much rather play then watch, and you look ever so playfull. I don't play well with others, hate to share, and if your big cocked husband is there you have to say things like, "Oh, my God! He's so good! He really knows how to please a woman, even though his cock is tiny. I never knew it could be this good." Okay?

Bad girl

In Birmingham area lets get it on looks like you might like bondage or cucking the hub.

Reactions: Thumperr
watching

I,d love to sit and watch while jacking off

wow

you really look great in either one. For different reasons. I love that one in the little girl outfit with your breast *******. I would fuck you so hard.

Do you ever get to Tallahassee Florida?

I'm a black bull and I have 9 1/2 inches of hard black cock that would feel great in your little tight looking pussy and asshole....Your husband is very lucky.

so what is your cut-off for the small guys to watch and the big guys who actually get to enjoy your body?

Users who are viewing this thread