• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mid twenties Alabama Wife

• Thread starterbabygurl25
  • Start date
Oh Alabama

I lust after you in that "Wizard of Oz" outfit. I'd love, just love to fuck you as your little Scarcrow. Then I'd want to watch you with the Tin Man and the Lion. Hell, down on your knees like that you even have a little basket for Toto to sniff. Just fucking lovely. How did bama get such a lovely "Georgia Peach?" Please keep em coming. Keep us coming!

Love
w2w

Very hot pics. She looks like a good little slut

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
babygrl

I live in n/e alabama and tried to let u know i would love to get with u

I'm back :)

I just got my internet connection back after a rude 2 month interruption. :mad: Thanx to everyone who has commented and if you have tried to reach me by private message try again. I'll be posting somemore pics as soon as I have some taken :)

Kisses

You know she's going to need a lot of Alabama black snake

fertile cunt

she would look so nice with a preg tummy, blackie or whitee, either way

Al Wife, Love To Help You Out Sometime, Like To Lead You Around Like A Bitch In Heat And Dog Fuck You Pussy And Ass And Make You Lick It Clean.

Last edited by a moderator:
babygurl25 said:
Have a look and let me know what you think :) I'm looking forward to hearing from some people!
think would love to suck her pussy and ass as she swallows my cock and you watch

love to suck hubbies cock bamgurl, get him hard for u..

..and after he's done clean you both up, and any other cocks that took you..

Wow! This is one hot babe, have you made your husband a cuckold yet? or do you both get off on total strangers looking at the pics.

Lol

Well total strangers looking at pics of me is a turn on... I wouldn't really classify my husband as a true cuckold but we do enjoy an "alternative" lifestyle :) And thanx for the compliment

BabyGurl25 Smoking

Babygurl I love to hear the ladies comments and share in her feelings. You are very sweet and any man that gets some of your pussy is a lucky fucker. Of course that sweet pussy of yours was also made to dine on. Please get some outside cock and let us who have followed this for the beginning see that fresh fucked and cummed in pussy up close. I am in love with what I see. Get that cock baby. okdeacon

I'd love to watch! Lower ala. here.

babygurl25 your pix work 4 me

what a sweet ass, ready to start drilling..

baby girl id like for you to help me dress in a pretty leather outfit just like yours

then have you and your man hold my leash as you get filled with hot cock.

and when your man is done with you you could pull your new pet into your beauty

lick you to your hearts desire where you could just lay there and fall asleep with

my leash in your hand and head in your lap. as everyone, your pics are beautiful,

could you grace us with more?

Reactions: toolman2c
What a tight, cute little body. I hope there's more of her.

Moments of truth for some guys having to tell the truth about their cock size.

Maybe five cuckolds could team together to produce the cockpower of one, horny BBC Bull - and share the expenses involved in giving the EXCITING woman in the photos a rip roaring night out on the town.

Sure are sexy photos, and with all the replies so far, MORE PHOTOS ARE INDICATED.

i would love to stufff that pussy

Users who are viewing this thread