• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Middle-eastern religious couple by day and bbc lovers by night

• Thread starterleatherwife
  • Start date

leatherwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2011
I am sorry about taking the pictures down and having to edit them. We are a very prominent religious couple who have been living in Canada and are now working in the Middle East. Originally we are a middle=eastern couple living in the Gulf region. At first my wife wouldn't hear of having another man in her sex life. But after not being able to please my wife for years (my wife is a huge cocksucker and I could never last for more than 1 or 2 seconds literally. We used dildos for a while but my wife wanted a real cock in her mouth. Once I told her about my crossdressing and love for cock she was disgusted and eventually started talking about real men and how they're able to last. She once mentioned our black driver and joked that he could probably fuck her mouth for hours. I suggested that he does and the rest is history. My wife sucks his cock for hours at a time and she comes from sucking cock without hardly touching herself. SHe now accepts my leather dressing but loves to insult me for it and call me no good for nothing leather cocksucking homosexual husband. She loves leather.
Our african driver is now very happy. The arrangement works out for all of us because he travels back home only once every year so he doesn't get any action. Here are a couple of pictures of the two of us. I usually blow our driver until he gets really hard and we both take turns swallowing his cum. WHen I work the wife stays at home and can't get out because women are not allowed to leave the house on their own, but the driver can come in and my wife sometimes cooks for him and while he eats she smokes his big black sausage and eats his cum. We both love to wear leather during our encounters with our driver and we love to have him cum on our faces and all over our leather.
Recently things have been a little tense. Once while my wife was sleeping I called the driver in and I blew his huge black cock in the other room. He fucked me and I made him tell me that he love fucking my mouth more. My wife got up and overheard the conversation. He admitted that I looked sluttier and that I had a better ass than my wife. My wife was furios and now calls me faggot all the time. I eventually convinced her that I just made him say it cause it turned me on. She believed it and we're still doing it. Lately she's been asking for another cock.

amazing! That looks like a great arrangement.

our black leather slut outfits

Couple of pics of my wife's and mine leather outfits. And a cuple of more pictures of my wife sucking black cock.

wow nice ...makes me damn horny...are u guys based in kuwait? please share pics not visible.

:( No pics

...any pictures with your slut.?

leather black cock sucking couple

Just to let everyone know that I have started taking his black cock up his ass. My wife is still reluctant to fuck with him because it's a huge sin in our religion to have sex with others but sucking and other activities are less sinful so for now she just gets her mouth sucked all the time while I place a huge dildo in her pussy. I can't fuck her because I cum within seconds all the time.

hmmm nice pics...where r u located

Very hot story!

Very brave of you to post it. Penthouse magazine had an article some years ago about how horny Saudi women were and how they managed to get fucked regularly by foreigners and servants in spite of religious taboos against sexual freedom. I never believed it, but, still, human beings are just human beings no matter where they grow up. One of the reasons there are so many of us is that we're very successful breeders, and that requires horny women and horny men. I'm happy that the two of you have been able to transcend some of the sexual barriers. Now if you can just get your leather wife to start fucking someone, you'll be off to the races, maybe the Black races.

Users who are viewing this thread