• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Minnesota

• Thread starterSturgeon46
  • Start date
S

Sturgeon46

Minnesota mwc. I'm 50, she is very sexy 42. Interested in Black men for her - I'll watch, enjoy her after. Also interested in IR friendly clubs - she's been hit on at Porter's in Mpls but looking for other fun places. Would also like to share thoughts and perhaps friendship with other TC area people interesed in same things!

black man in rochester 2/28-3/2 marriott downtown

I'm a business man travelin to Rochester 4-5 day a month for next thre years. Let me know.
cell9728970507

Attachments

• 1799702.57680_1__875.jpg
    1799702.57680_1__875.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 395
Sturgeon46 said:
Minnesota mwc. I'm 50, she is very sexy 42. Interested in Black men for her - I'll watch, enjoy her after. Also interested in IR friendly clubs - she's been hit on at Porter's in Mpls but looking for other fun places. Would also like to share thoughts and perhaps friendship with other TC area people interesed in same things!

hello..minnesota mwc w/ same interests..wife is tall blonde mom 39 hubby is 42..lets talk more..steve and jeanne

Sturgeon46 said:
MWC mpls.st paul area m42 f39 tall blonde soccer mom...give us an e mail sometime..smetwhtcpl@aol.com

Same need here

Wife enjoys well hung gentlemen. Live in the Twin Cities metro area. Jeez we could start a club.

Hi
we are Ed and Mary and we live just north of he Twin Cities and we would be interested in being part of a group too as we are looking for Mary pat to black also
Ed

34 y/o 6'2 BM in Brooklyn Center. 10' fully extended and uncut. played college basket ball..very fit and long lasting. professionally emplyed here and requires descretion.

we are west of mpls, looking for wife to have 1st,bbc.

I am a mbm in the TC . would love to hook up sometime and see if it works

Attachments

• tspoon3_281.jpg
    tspoon3_281.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 2,737
New Minnestoa Cuckold Group

Hi,
All you mid westeners and especially you Minnesotans. We have a new group where we can specifically meet up with others in our area in addition to Dark Cavern.
So all you folks in this locale join up, so we can have even more fun.
:D

Twin city clubs

Hey We are a St Paul couple and like to go out with her all dressed up... Looking for some clubs that may have dancing... Where is "Porters" and what type of club is it.
B&N

Black male here in Roseville MN. Like to party with fun couples. Email me and checkout my yahoo profile.
ed4mwf@yahoo.com

clubs

late 40's cpl, interested in clubs, seducing wifes 1st bbc, feel free to correspond.

dry up north

White Couple here also in MN, not much action up here in the north. We will be heading down to mpls in May, also looking for IR friendly places to visit.

Users who are viewing this thread