• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Missy Westover BBC slut

Would you fuck me?

• Total voters
How's this?

2400982-494d9363c1a07cd0b81d8c3bbb80fd36.gif

How's this?

2400982-494d9363c1a07cd0b81d8c3bbb80fd36.gif
Super hot Misty ! I love what an accommodating slut you are by the way you spread your legs wide open for any man to plunge their big, hard cocks deep inside your dripping wet pussy !
I'd love to cum all over your mouth while you're being fucked like that ! Watch you lick your lips as I shoot my load for you as you're being drilled. 👌

You...and millions of others on the net will probably get much reward out of the new AI. Some of the products are startling and go far beyond photoshop.
If not now, soon, you will be able to enter your wife's face, and the program will put it through all kinds of poses, attached to a perfect body. While it would
provide ultimate fantasy, it is as far away from a real human photo as will be possible.

Am hoping that Flickr and other major sites will at least require ID of an AI product. Am much more turned on by real photos of real girls doing real things.
But, I am not able to control the changes that are occuring in only microseconds now days.

Hello Missy Westover and thank you for your supportive comments. In my dreams I’d just love for you and my lovely wife to be friends and regularly have hot girls nights meeting and fucking those newly met BBC’s. I’d gladly hoover clean both of your cum filled pussies and service both cocks ready you both to enjoy the other cock pounding out yet more multiple orgasms.

Hello Missy Westover and thank you for your supportive comments. In my dreams I’d just love for you and my lovely wife to be friends and regularly have hot girls nights meeting and fucking those newly met BBC’s. I’d gladly hoover clean both of your cum filled pussies and service both cocks ready you both to enjoy the other cock pounding out yet more multiple orgasms.
Thank you!

MW💋

slutwives.com-311155493c29f7715c.jpg
slutwives.com-320787811_32270.5635271.20046187.main(1).jpg
912346-7512985cd0e4b60e95bc1f0f6bf011cd.jpg
Cupace20210821115213.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back