• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More about my wife

• Thread startercuckolddesires
  • Start date

cuckolddesires

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2007
candychristopher.com
My wifes real name is Candice and I've been (and still am) happily married to her for over 30 years. My wife and I have an semi 'open marriage' and I she is free to meet anyone she wants (by mutual agreement, I don't). We are in the adult internet business and own and manage several adult websites including my own two sites. My wife has been seeing Black Men exclusively for Over seven years and she is always interested in meeting nice guys who like to have a good time.

Attachments

• 0238cr.jpg
    0238cr.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,962
  • 1t.jpg
    1t.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3,376
  • 2t.jpg
    2t.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 3,081
  • P1010110.jpg
    P1010110.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 3,236
  • P1010104.jpg
    P1010104.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,108
cuckolddesires said:
My wifes real name is Candice and I've been (and still am) happily married to her for over 30 years. My wife and I have an semi 'open marriage' and I she is free to meet anyone she wants (by mutual agreement, I don't). We are in the adult internet business and own and manage several adult websites including my own two sites. My wife has been seeing Black Men exclusively for Over seven years and she is always interested in meeting nice guys who like to have a good time.

And she is beautiful!

Enduser

beautiful all of it... now how do i get your wife to wrapp her lips around my cock

what a MILF.

cuckolddesires said:

OK, I don't mean to be a pooper and all.... BUT I think a few of those guys AREN'T quite the shade of black I was expecting. And, the pics kinda elude to a more recent setting. So, I gotta call BS unless you're willing to send your wife over here to prove me wrong... ;)

The guys a fucking liar... these are from a website in florida... geeezus h christ... is any man in here a real cuckold ?

cuckolddesires aka weakwhitehubby.

Your Wife

I love the cum shot the only thing that would be better if she was drinking it out of a glass.

This Loser is Not My Husband!!!

This loser is posting my pictures that he stole from my website!! The pics are real and my hubby is definitely a true cuckold but this guy stole the pictures and the copy from our site. what a schmuck

candy2 said:
This loser is posting my pictures that he stole from my website!! The pics are real and my hubby is definitely a true cuckold but this guy stole the pictures and the copy from our site. what a schmuck

Link please???

Here's the facts ... Whoever the guy who is posting my pictures is NOT my husband. Yes, we do have a website and yes, my husband bob does promote it heavily but NEVER on these forums. We do actually play for real and are on here to hook up and to read about other people like us. Finally, when bob (or I) do post pictures they will be of both of us ... usually watching or him cleaning ... both of which he is extremely good at doing!! Thanks for the chance to reply

Users who are viewing this thread