• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most humiliating thing a cuckold would submit to.

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date
I can't say that I'd like it, and would actually prefer that it didn't. But, I'm too old to get overly excited if it did.
The 'risk' of ******** is the thrill.

And it would be humiliating to find out her circle of friends knew and/or had seen the 'evidence' and I wasn't aware they knew.
Especially after going out with them for dinner or drinks, perhaps multiple times.

Reactions: slaveofmyown, littlecucky and Laceyfemme
letting her talk me into getting a vasectomy then seeing texts to guys shes cheating with telling them she craves real sperm that I cant give her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, nelssim, natasnaikul and 3 others
Watching my wife fuck another guy and she tells him what a great fuck he is. That he fucks her so much better than I ever did. Of course I have to clean both of them afterwards so my wife watches me suck his cock and realizes I love sucking cocks.

Reactions: natasnaikul
watching annie fuck several then having to clean them..sucking cock is so humbling for me

• Love
Reactions: leahshub and MixedbbcLA
A couple years ago, the wife was out with a couple friends, kind of a girls night out. I got a text about midnight she was bringing a couple friends home so not to go to bed. About an hour and a half later she shows up with 2 of her girl friends and a guy. I poured them all another drink and sat down. Then she tells me she told the girls I’d suck the guys cock. I’ve sucked guys cocks before but not in front of any ladies. Then her one friend said wouldn’t it be hot if I was completely naked when I did it. This friend is a very big girl, the wife says if you want him naked then take off his clothes, which she immediately did. My wife told the guy to whip out his cock so we can watch my loser husband suck. He slid his pants down ******** his semi hard cock, which I took in my hand and started to suck. The chick that stripped me naked started to play with my ass, then started to stroke my cock as I sucked his cock. It didn’t take long before he came in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could.

My wife and her 1 friend took the guy to our bedroom for a 3some I ended up with the larger girl in the spare bedroom, so after the humiliation there was a nice reward.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, leahshub, dildomeyka and 2 others
I did enjoy going back to one of my workmates homes after a night out . She had made it plain what was on offer if I did . She ensured I knew how much of a sissy cuck he was before we got there . She told him to go change while we sat next to each other nad had another drink. He came back with stockings suspenders and panties on you could see his erection . she took all her clothes off and as our starter got on her knees and sucked me off it was stunning with him sitting there . She then got up went over to him and spat my cum on his face , he was not allowed to clean it up till the end of a long night ,

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and leahshub
Castration

I have never felt humiliated sucking another mans cock after he has fucked my wife or cleaning his cum from her pussy afterwards while he fucks me.
It is some thing I enjoy and am more than happy to do.
Giving and receiving satisfaction from our tristes is what it is all about, in fact i get a perverse pleasure knowing I am getting fucked by the same cock my wife has just enjoyed.
I would draw the line if he asked me to clean his cock after fucking my wife or me in the ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lovasianladies and natasnaikul
I agree with Bibob. I love sucking the cum from my wife's cunt and his cock.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Bibob
Debshusband said:
letting her talk me into getting a vasectomy then seeing texts to guys shes cheating with telling them she craves real sperm that I cant give her.
That’s cold.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
The most humbling experience (initially) I've had was the first time I was told to rim the Bull as he was nutting into Mindi. I'd fondled him and helped him mount many times. He was breeding Mindi with our 1st child. He said it was the most pleasurable orgasm he'd ever experience. I could feel each powerful ejaculation on my tongue as I licked his ass hole, he'd tighten and his balls would pull up with each spurt all the while he was groaning loudly in pleasure filling Mindi's fertile womb. I now do this regularly if her lover is open to it.

• Love
Reactions: BreedYourWife, MixedbbcLA, leahshub and 5 others
I would love to have her and a guy come home from a date, and he walks her to the door and makes out with her on our porch

for me it was when they began to feminize me by making me dress in panties, bras and nylons...gradually getting to where I was wearing women's lingerie daily. i wear baby doll nighties to bed. i suck and swallow her bulls cock and sperm, nit being permitted to lose a drop....but the most humilating part...is when they encourage me to rub my little dicklet thru my chastity cage, cuming in my panties and having me take them off and lick them clean...telling me my sissy boi cum is not worthy of ever leaving my body totally

• Love
Reactions: cynful, natasnaikul, Dark_Hung and 3 others
andy_mindi said:
The most humbling experience (initially) I've had was the first time I was told to rim the Bull as he was nutting into Mindi. I'd fondled him and helped him mount many times. He was breeding Mindi with our 1st child. He said it was the most pleasurable orgasm he'd ever experience. I could feel each powerful ejaculation on my tongue as I licked his ass hole, he'd tighten and his balls would pull up with each spurt all the while he was groaning loudly in pleasure filling Mindi's fertile womb. I now do this regularly if her lover is open to it.
Not only is rimming your wife's lover super hot, but it must be a real joy to know you were a part of the act of love that brought your first child.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, natasnaikul and andy_mindi
I want to get some ideas of what kind off things all you other cuckolds are doing out there.

Jozyxt said:
Not only is rimming your wife's lover super hot, but it must be a real joy to know you were a part of the act of love that brought your first child.

Remember breeding is succeeding, it's the most someone can give of themselves.

Reactions: Steamin47, Jozyxt and andy_mindi
Jozyxt said:
I can see that. But I go on my knees to suck guys for my own fun and rim them occasionally because I get off on it. I don;t look down on the guys that rim me. Humiliation Is often just in the perspective. So have fun.
I agree 100%, I too just get off doing it or thinking about doing it to some guy I know. But I LOVE! to think of it as like being ****** on me to submit. I like the whole submissive act when I do it. Like you said it's all how you think of it. My mind set is getting off on the whole humiliation thing, so being a cleanup cuckold sucking my wife's lover and licking his shithole gets me so excited.

Some say, well if you like doing it then it's not being ******. Sure, I get that. But I like to think of it as I am being ****** to submit. I want the guy or wife's lover to like dominate me, talk down to me as I get off sucking his cock and licking his asshole.

Reactions: natasnaikul
It's so hot when I find a cuckold video where the wife makes a comment saying her husband's dick is so small, or my husband has a little boy looking pee, pee. But I can't fine much of that though. Just once in a while.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, natasnaikul, Steamin47 and 1 other person
one of my fantasies is for my wife to suck her bull’s cock and then spit or milk his cum into the champagne glass that we used to toast at our wedding and then drop her wedding ring into the cum-filled glass, and they both order me to get the ring out with my tongue and then clean it

• Love
Reactions: waterlew, Steamin47, 4sure and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread