• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most humiliating thing a cuckold would submit to.

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
My wife watching not only her bull making me get on my knees and suck his cock, BUT THEN! have me lick his asshole in front of her. To just think of my wife so disgusted losing all respect for me, and looking at her lovers as the real men and me a disgusting shithole licking faggot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Tinynlimpcuck, slavecplTX, obeahbrown and 13 others
Great start!

cuck72 said:
My wife watching not only her bull making me get on my knees and suck his cock, BUT THEN! have me lick his asshole in front of her. To just think of my wife so disgusted losing all respect for me, and looking at her lovers as the real men and me a disgusting shithole licking faggot.
After my wife and her lover had finished fucking, she would walk him to the door, and kiss him goodbye. I wished that they would have walked into the living room...they'd see me jerking off...I'd see them, and then I'd cum.

I'm sure they'd have gotten a good laugh out of that. I also wonder if my wife told him how much I jerked off.

• Love
Reactions: dildomeyka, danum, SuzannesCuck and 3 others
I LOVE having these submissive humiliating cuckold fantasies.

How about the wife having a very dominant lover who loves to embarrass and humiliate her cuckold husband / YOU. I love to also think that her hard ass lover tells me to go jack off in the toilet where your weak pussy ass cum belongs. So, my wife and her lover both stand there at the bathroom door watching me as I obey and masturbate my little pee, pee in the toilet. They both laugh hard. Him saying "that's the only place your cuck boi cum belongs."

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX, mwc4blkbull and monitaur
I'm a big fan of cuckold humiliation! Especially the idea of me and the wife teaming up to torment the cuck!

Forcing the cuck to clean up the wife after a cream pie is a personal favourite of mine.

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX, Focker, leahshub and 6 others
Cleaning up afterwards one way or another--eating the cum out of your wife's pussy or a used condom, and just washing the dishes and bedsheets without even being asked.

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX, leahshub, Bikelover and 2 others
Laceyfemme said:
Cleaning up afterwards one way or another--eating the cum out of your wife's pussy or a used condom, and just washing the dishes and bedsheets without even being asked.
True, but so much more humiliating to be ordered to do so by your wife.

• Love
Reactions: Bikelover, Lovasianladies and cuck72
4sure said:
True, but so much more humiliating to be ordered to do so by your wife.
Me being told and saying yes Dear as her lover chuckles and pats my back saying good boi as he says, "we're going to go fuck again, my big cock can't get enough of your wife's holes."

Last edited:
Reactions: slavecplTX, Bikelover and CuckoldINVA
This is for the wife's lover / bull. I like saying yes Master. Some cuckolds would call him Sir. I feel if you really don't think you are man enough because you have a little boy looking pee, pee. or for some other reason, like submissive or you're just a shitty lover. You should let her bull lover know by using names like, (yes sir) or (yes master) I love the rush I get showing my wife and her lover how pathetic BUT! respectful I am of him being a better man that the wife wants in our bed.

Reactions: Bikelover, CuckoldINVA and SuzannesCuck
cuck72 said:
I can see that. But I go on my knees to suck guys for my own fun and rim them occasionally because I get off on it. I don;t look down on the guys that rim me. Humiliation Is often just in the perspective. So have fun.

Reactions: Bibob, Bikelover, CuckoldINVA and 1 other person
I suppose 'most humiliating', is another thing that means different things to different people.
But, personally, the most humiliating thing I would submit to is being ******* by video and/or pictures of sucking her lover's cock, taking his dick in my ass, or even gf fucking me with a strap-on. She could point out to others how hard my dick was while all this was happening.

Closely related, being femmed for such an occasion. The full monte; makeup including eye shadow, blush, and lipstick, having to wear a nighty or stockings and garters, then being turned over to her lover to use as he pleases. And knowing she has the pics or videos to show to anybody she pleases, especially if it is a friend of hers, and I have to interact with them knowing she has showed those pics to them.

Of course, any of these things happening in front of a live audience would carry the same weight...

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
littlecucky said:
After my wife and her lover had finished fucking, she would walk him to the door, and kiss him goodbye. I wished that they would have walked into the living room...they'd see me jerking off...
A gf and I had a similar fantasy...
When I visit my home town and we could get together, we had to rent motel rooms for however long we could afford it. Two weeks would be $400-$450, and that could be tough on the budget.

She has a fuck buddy that has an apartment and lives alone. So we came up with the idea that we would ask him if he would house us for a similar length of time, and his 'payment' would be getting to take my gf to bed every night, while I had to sleep on the couch. The bedroom door would be open, and I'd have to listen to him fucking her, and I would be jacking off every time I could hear them. For as long as 14-17 days, every night.... plus more over the weekends.

The possibility of being asked to join them as an observer, or to clean them up did exist. As did them coming out of the bedroom into the living room, and the gf tells me he wants me to suck his dick and he is already positioning himself over or in front of me before I can say anything.

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, dildomeyka, funexhusband and 5 others
Jozyxt said:
I can see that. But I go on my knees to suck guys for my own fun and rim them occasionally because I get off on it. I don;t look down on the guys that rim me. Humiliation Is often just in the perspective. So have fun.
I hear you. I say what I say because it is what excites me, I want to do it. I just like to think of it as like submitting, being submissive and I like the humiliation aspect of it. Plus, I KNOW! my wife would be so disgusted seeing me doing such nasty faggot things to him. Not just eating a creampie that she already knows.

Reactions: Jozyxt and SuzannesCuck
Nazareth said:
I suppose 'most humiliating', is another thing that means different things to different people.
But, personally, the most humiliating thing I would submit to is being ******* by video and/or pictures of sucking her lover's cock, taking his dick in my ass, or even gf fucking me with a strap-on. She could point out to others how hard my dick was while all this was happening.

Closely related, being femmed for such an occasion. The full monte; makeup including eye shadow, blush, and lipstick, having to wear a nighty or stockings and garters, then being turned over to her lover to use as he pleases. And knowing she has the pics or videos to show to anybody she pleases, especially if it is a friend of hers, and I have to interact with them knowing she has showed those pics to them.

Of course, any of these things happening in front of a live audience would carry the same weight...
I think for some like me these things can be such a rush if you like the thought of being embarrassed or humiliated. I don't know for sure how I would handle being outed as sissy bitch cuckold, but the fantasies certainly get me hard and excited. I think of my mature old wife telling her sister, then my SIL tells our niece's that your uncle is a panty wearing sissy cuckold. I LOVE! to just imagine them finding out about my secret sissy cock sucking ass fucking fantasies.

Reactions: Bikelover and ckc
Nazareth said:
When I visit my home town and we could get together, we had to rent motel rooms for however long we could afford it. Two weeks would be $400-$450, and that could be tough on the budget.

She has a fuck buddy that has an apartment and lives alone. So we came up with the idea that we would ask him if he would house us for a similar length of time, and his 'payment' would be getting to take my gf to bed every night, while I had to sleep on the couch. The bedroom door would be open, and I'd have to listen to him fucking her, and I would be jacking off every time I could hear them. For as long as 14-17 days, every night.... plus more over the weekends.

The possibility of being asked to join them as an observer, or to clean them up did exist. As did them coming out of the bedroom into the living room, and the gf tells me he wants me to suck his dick and he is already positioning himself over or in front of me before I can say anything.
OH YES! to me there is nothing hotter than being a good obedient cleanup cock sucking cuckold.

Reactions: slaveofmyown and SuzannesCuck
Nazareth said:

Wait, 2 weeks for $450 ? That's $32 a night. Must be a nice motel. LOL. Where is your hometown, in Bangladesh ?

Reactions: leahshub and slaveofmyown
LOL!
Actually, you may be surprised at what kind of deals you can put together.
Weekly rates, AARP discounts, and discounts for paying cash in advance add up.

Granted, these places ain't the Hilton by any means, but just fine for our purposes.

Steamin47 said:
I'm a big fan of cuckold humiliation! Especially the idea of me and the wife teaming up to torment the cuck!

Forcing the cuck to clean up the wife after a cream pie is a personal favourite of mine.
yeah! have done that a few times. i love it.

Reactions: ckc and Steamin47
It's so humiliating to me to think of the wife putting out during her most fertile time of the mouth. She does it all the time, so just think of now having three children from the wife being bred, maybe all three are mixed race children. Your friends and family know you been cuckolded and your wife likes being a breeding slut. You see others looking at you and your slut wife in the store with your children. You even are her cleanup cuckold when she comes home leaking cum with her big pregnant belly carrying another guy's baby in her. I get cumming so easy thinking of feeling the wife's big 8 mouth pregnant belly from some other guy as I'm licking up his slimy cum from her pussy.

Reactions: nelssim
Nazareth said:
the most humiliating thing I would submit to is being ******* by video and/or pictures of sucking her lover's cock, ...and being femmed for such an occasion. ...And knowing she has the pics or videos to show anybody...and these things happening in front of a live audience would carry the same weight...
We have a lot in common, but it doesn't sound to me as if you find any of these fantasies particularly humiliating. Maybe embarrassing at first, but not genuinely humiliating. You know you would actually like it, which is paradoxically the most humiliating part of all.