• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving guy and wife

The one problem I see, is that she is doesn’t know of his desire to be shared, and that may hinder her from allowing anything to happen.

Bottomcuck said:
The one problem I see, is that she is doesn’t know of his desire to be shared, and that may hinder her from allowing anything to happen.
That's down the road...too early yet for that. We are trying to help him "build/ cultivate" into that.

Reactions: SheTotallyOwnsMe, DWilson, luvswatchinghotwives and 1 other person
DWilson said:
I liked the idea of cooking together or BBQ as this will give much longer opportunity for them to be together. Struggling to see how can I break the ice

Inviting Marquis over for a BBQ with you and your wife is an excellent idea (since it's summer). You do the cooking, of course, so Marquis and your wife can sit together, talk and enjoy drinks.

You might mention to Marquis (not in your wife's presence) that your wife appreciated him calling her, then go on to say she likes being called and talking on the phone, and she would consider it a compliment if he were to call her again — just to see how she's doing.

Both of these mechanisms should go a long way toward enabling Marquis, your wife and you as well to "break the ice" with each other.

Reactions: bobstudio83 and DWilson
There are some really good suggestions here and thanks to those who all chimed in. BBQ is a great idea but honestly it’s kinda weird because we did a favor to him and now we are calling him for BBQ and also entertaining him.

I think I won’t get a second chance here and it will be better if somehow we ask him for a favor first and then call him at my place for BBQ and drinks to return the favor and thank him. This way both Shelly and I can show more appreciation to him.

Thanking him and telling him how much he helped us can go a long way in building firmer relationship between us.

Thoughts?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Bottomcuck
And at this stage I think if I ask for right favor, he will readily do that as he owe us one

You have already been building a friendship with him so having him over for a BBQ seems like a logical next step in the friendship. Your wife seems to like him and might welcome the opportunity to get to know him better in a relaxed setting.
Asking for another favor just seems like a stall tactic with no real reason to it, just my outlook anyway.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, bobstudio83 and luvswatchinghotwives
DWilson said:
.......... it will be better if somehow we ask him for a favor first .....

Thoughts?

I don't think that sounds like a good idea. Rather, I would say msbevw's suggestion is the right way to view this:

"You have already been building a friendship with him so having him over for a BBQ seems like a logical next step in the friendship. Your wife seems to like him and might welcome the opportunity to get to know him better in a relaxed setting. Asking for another favor just seems like a stall tactic with no real reason to it."

You've already done some things to initiate being friends with Marquis — i.e., you invited him out for a beer, and he accepted, then your wife spent 17 minutes talking with him on her phone. So, continue doing things consistent with being his friend. Invite him to your place for a BBQ (after, of course, discussing that with your wife).

Reactions: SquirmingSub, DWilson, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
Custer Laststand said:
I don't think that sounds like a good idea. Rather, I would say msbevw's suggestion is the right way to view this:

"You have already been building a friendship with him so having him over for a BBQ seems like a logical next step in the friendship. Your wife seems to like him and might welcome the opportunity to get to know him better in a relaxed setting. Asking for another favor just seems like a stall tactic with no real reason to it."

You've already done some things to initiate being friends with Marquis — i.e., you invited him out for a beer, and he accepted, then your wife spent 17 minutes talking with him on her phone. So, continue doing things consistent with being his friend. Invite him to your place for a BBQ (after, of course, discussing that with your wife).
I agree 100 %. The ground work has been laid. The BBQ is a continuation of cultivating the friendship. No need to wait for or ask for a favor in order to thank him. The 17 minute phone call here is almost like money in the bank. In my opinion there is a mutual interest from those 2 to continue and build on. To me the favor would seem more odd. I feel both of them would much rather enjoy this BBQ type of atmosphere. It's relaxed, there's no time frame for it to be over, where if you ask him over for a favor only you have limited time, Shelley may or may not be there. The BBQ is not to thank him or reward him for any favors, it's to build friendship on just like you would build any other friendship. We're all here to help David, calm down, don't rush or push them, this can happen. Also keep in mind the 4th of July is coming and it's natural to have cookouts, so nothing would seem odd about you inviting him over. In fact you could discuss it with Shelley and maybe even she will make the call to invite him over....something like "Honey, I thought about having a cookout and inviting our new friend Marquis over, what do you think about that"? A smile from Shelley and how she reacts is key. She may show enthusiasm and love the idea. Take your time here and think and listen to us, but do it asap so you can get the invite to him in case he would happen to make plans for the 4th.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand, luvswatchinghotwives and 1 other person
Guys, not planning to cancel the BBQ but I do see a small but real risk of Shelly saying “why” when I mention this her. My point was if we (or rather she) can ask him for a favor then it becomes much obvious that we are inviting him to have a good time and also thank him.

Shelly told me 2 weeks ago that their boutique owner wants to do small renovation. They have people but needed a big van or U Haul to get some racks and a ladder for a store. Marquis has a big truck, I can plant a seed in Shelly’s mind that they can save some money if they ask for his truck for a couple of hours. Who knows he may end up helping them out as well. They are strapped on cash and have delaying the renovation which is impacting the business and it’s a good opportunity to ask Marquis for help. I don’t think he will say no to just give his truck when he is working at the airport.

If this happens then Shelly will owe him a favor and I will then ask her to invite him on July 4th weekend

Reactions: SquirmingSub
That "favor" might work as well. But you have established a friendship with him so there is no reason not to invite a friend over for a cookout. Do you really think Shelley would have a problem with that? That might be a better time to ask him about the 'favor'.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and bobstudio83
DWilson said:
Guys, not planning to cancel the BBQ but I do see a small but real risk of Shelly saying “why” when I mention this her. My point was if we (or rather she) can ask him for a favor then it becomes much obvious that we are inviting him to have a good time and also thank him.

Shelly told me 2 weeks ago that their boutique owner wants to do small renovation. They have people but needed a big van or U Haul to get some racks and a ladder for a store. Marquis has a big truck, I can plant a seed in Shelly’s mind that they can save some money if they ask for his truck for a couple of hours. Who knows he may end up helping them out as well. They are strapped on cash and have delaying the renovation which is impacting the business and it’s a good opportunity to ask Marquis for help. I don’t think he will say no to just give his truck when he is working at the airport.

If this happens then Shelly will owe him a favor and I will then ask her to invite him on July 4th weekend
Why not both?? Have her ask the favor for the truck, and then while she's at it she can also extend the invite for the BBQ. They go hand in hand.

msbevw said:
That "favor" might work as well. But you have established a friendship with him so there is no reason not to invite a friend over for a cookout. Do you really think Shelley would have a problem with that? That might be a better time to ask him about the 'favor'.
Your reply hit while I was typing..lol. From my viewpoint she has him on the phone, she can ask for the favor and then invite him over or vice versa...either one works, and is not suspicious in any way. Now the deliberation over what to ask first!!! LOL

My conversation with Shelly just now:

I: Honey, how’s your boutique’s renovation going on? Did you guys manage to get the U Haul?

Shelly: No, not yet.

I: I have an idea which can save you some money. Remember Marquis has a big truck and I am sure he can give it to you guys for a couple to hour, why not ask him? I doubt he will say No

Shelly: But he uses it for his moving job

I: Not when he is working at the airport

Shelly: hmm

I: You will only know when you ask

Shelly: Ok, I will check with Fiona today (she is her boutique owner) and if she is fine I will ask Marquis

I: Yes, please do. Why not save some money

Shelly: Yes

——

I will send her a text at 10:30 to nudge her again

Reactions: SquirmingSub and bobstudio83
Sent her a nudge

Honey, check with Nicole, you guys shouldn’t spend any money on U Haul, etc.

Reactions: bobstudio83
What if they’re already fucking? That would be so hot! If Marquis had mentioned to her in that phone call how hot and fuckable she looked in that outfit the first night they met. Maybe they made plans to meet up on one of her nights out and they fucked in a bar bathroom or maybe her car.

Last edited:
Sorry, my imagination is running away with the whole idea 😆

• Haha
Reactions: msbevw
luvswatchinghotwives said:
Sorry, my imagination is running away with the whole idea 😆
Yes but it is only an imagination

Reactions: msbevw
For those who are still here I will share the conversation I had with Shelly this morning. We both were in the bathroom, I was shaving and she came out of the shower and was drying herself with a black towel (coincidence that her towel is black, I love the contrast on her golden body)

I: Honey, you gonna check with Nicole today?

Shelly: oh yes, she said she is fine. I got the text yesterday, forgot to tell you

I: glad you guys can save some cash

Shelly: yes, (they sell expensive dresses and business hasn’t been great lately)

I: call Marquis and ask him. Do you just want the truck or him as well?

Shelly: just the truck is good. Mark will drive (Mark is a guy in their office)

I: call Marquis then and ask. I am sure he won’t say no. Ask nicely (smiles)

Shelly: hmm, I will

She isn’t back as yet so no idea how the call went. I didn’t ask her as I do not want to sound desperate. It’s her call at the end of the day

Reactions: SquirmingSub, antoniodicro, bobstudio83 and 2 others
She is back around 7pm. I will check her phone if there is a call and if yes then for how long

• Love
Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives, bobstudio83 and Bottomcuck
Why don't you call him and ask him if he spoke to Shelly today, then invite him over for a BBQ. Take the lead.

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives

Users who are viewing this thread