• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mwc in Decatur alabama

brwfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
mwc in Decatur seeks local hung black male to fuck her as hubby watches must be discreet contact us with pic email is funtwo6969@yahoo.com

Attachments

• tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 353
we are also in Alabama, my husband has been wanting to watch me fuck another guy.
we have talked about it and i find out he wants the guy to be a hung black guy.

We are a MWC not too far from you who has experienced this 3 times in the last year and half. Would love to share pics and experience with you.

This is not a fake they responded to me in a timely fashion. Have seen mrs brw she is very attractive.

Mobile, AL fun here and trying to start a group in Alabama for fun like this that is discreet if anyone is in or near Mobile and has some interest contact us

Hi brwfun, i now live in knoxville but my home is near you... actually I travel through decatur often... would love to get acquainted to see where it takes us.

east of huntsville

hey couples i admire you in your chosen lifestyle i wish i could gotten my wife in to it i would love to chat with yall some mmore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back