• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 27 y/o fiancee - almost ready!

• Thread starternewcoupleroc
  • Start date
Wow

One thing is for certain, she is very beautiful. And it would be a pleasure to kiss her feet. And give her a relaxing foot massage.

There's a few way of going about it. If she's not shy then don't have sex with her for a while and she will eventually go out of her way to meet someone else who will fuck her. As long as you both are comfortable with it (especially you) it should be rather simple.

If she's the shy or perhaps conservative type then you might have to be one finding her the cock for her to use, that way she feels like she's not doing anything wrong or dirty, it's you after all doing it for her.

Keep in mind that whomever gets to spread her open and make her orgasm will own her thoughts, this is because you apparently can't satisfy her, so be careful with what you wish for.

I can imagine the thought of having your obviously beautiful and pleasure deprived woman being owned and fucked by someone else with a large cock is intoxicating.

100 Miles away from Chicago - I would love to eat her pussy while pounding those feet.

she's so fuckin' sexy... let her know we all think so!

Users who are viewing this thread