• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 50yo wife has re-started to fuck other men again

• Thread starteri like to watch her
  • Start date

i like to watch her

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2009
My 50 yo wife fuck a guy she met on Friday afternoon then phoned me at work to tell me what she had done.
This is the first guy she has fucked for over a year, she just stopped I really hope she will start full time again, when I got home she told me all about how she was fucked and let me lick her pussy, to be honest there was no spunk left by the time i got home a couple of hours later, but her pussy did smell of sex and it was very easy to slip my cock into her mainly because she was still turn on rather than left over cum.
I busted my nuts fucking her when she was telling how good it was to fuck this guy I hope it continues or she fucks other guys too, she is have a trip to New Zealand soon on her own, but meeting a girlfriend over there, she told me she hopes to get luckly there and can phone me with the details, this is the 12 man she has fucked since we have been married, but she was a slut before we met. I hope you enjoyed me telling you about this, I enjoyed my slut wife fucking other guys again I know that

I did enjoy your tale and I do hope she will give you more adventures to tell us about!

That was a good story. My cock got hard just reading it.

When she gets back from her overseas trip, I truly hope you will up-date her. I have heard the Southern Hemisphere men are hot and horny, and long-stayers. Something to do with the pioneering spirit of survival of the fittest.

I will she is seeing her fuck bud tonight I hope she will bring him back tonight but more likely she will stay with him tonight.
He dosen't like fucking her while I am there he has only done it once the first time.
She has contact a old fuck bud over there, she is sure thing to have him at least but she wants what she called a new cock LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread