• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My asian wife again

• Thread starterkikki_75
  • Start date
K

kikki_75

hi all,

it's been awhile since my last post. nothing change in our situation. Meaning she hasn't fuck another man yet. But she's more receiptive to all the talkings about her fucking another man with big cock everytime we make love. it's turning her on like nothing else. it makes pussy gushing her juice. she even said one time that if she has the nerve, she would fuck another man for me to watch.
attached are a few of her new pictures I took a couple of nights ago.

enjoy,

bret,

wife1.jpg

wife2.jpg

wife3.jpg

wife4.jpg

Looks like a nice asian pussy. She must want it or likes to fantasize about it for her pussy to get wet like that. What kind of big cock she want?

Yeah, we have been talking a lot while we're fucking and she's very into it, but im not sure she will be going for it in real life. I bought a huge, very realistic black dildo which she took several times with no problem.

Last pictures

these pictures were taken last night. I used a big black dildo on and her. It was soo tight. she's so worry about her pussy too stretch out.

Attachments

• 1326073036230.jpg
    1326073036230.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 1326073443952.jpg
    1326073443952.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 1326073457351.jpg
    1326073457351.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 161
kikki_75 said:
these pictures were taken last night. I used a big black dildo on and her. It was soo tight. she's so worry about her pussy too stretch out.

There is no such thing as a pussy that's too stretched out...

She just might need to find a bigger cock that fits better. ;)

Nice meaty pussy. Real nice. I love that silky pussy hair and hot asshole too. She needs a big cock of any color. That type of Asian pussy needs to get worked daily by a big cock (I have an Asian wife so I know) and it will get broken in so nice, but still be tight. Nice fucking box and nice doggy pics.

Rodney1 said:
Nice meaty pussy. Real nice. I love that silky pussy hair and hot asshole too. She needs a big cock of any color. That type of Asian pussy needs to get worked daily by a big cock (I have an Asian wife so I know) and it will get broken in so nice, but still be tight. Nice fucking box and nice doggy pics.

I would love to see your Asian wife as well! Why haven't you shared her here yet?

Users who are viewing this thread