• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My biggest fantasy: that my wife would take a lover

• Thread starterevery12seconds
  • Start date

every12seconds

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2012
This is all I can think about, it seems. The thought is in my mind, day and night.

The details about me: I am 44, married to a very sexy woman who doesn't think she is... she is 43, 5'6" 115 34B brown/brown. She looks 10 years younger and frequently gets looks.

Years ago, when discussing fantasies, I mentioned a threesome, to which she replied, "Every man wants two women." I corrected her and said that I'd like eto have a threesome with another man and her. She seemed surprised.

In the years since, she has shared that a threesome is her fabtasy but the threat of diseases pretty much makes it impractical. She's also let on that she thinks about being DPd. Finally, I found a Google search once called "two guys on one girl." So, at least the thoughts are there.

Sadly, my fantasies are all I have right now. Regardless, I fantasize about being cuckolded. My fantasies vary, but frequently include:

Her going on dates with BF, me waiting at home
Her bringing him home and fucking in our bed
Me participating with them
Me cleaning her after he cums in her pussy

I'm here to make online friends that understand my desires and needs. I guess I need support to either let me understand that I am (relatively) normal, or that can help me open up to her and tell her my desires.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, littlesmallie and justsexy
You are normal man. Juts have a fantasy that many men wnat to make a reality, and some do! Maybe you should discuss it with your wife?

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
every12seconds said:
In the years since, she has shared that a threesome is her fabtasy but the threat of diseases pretty much makes it impractical. She's also let on that she thinks about being DPd. Finally, I found a Google search once called "two guys on one girl." So, at least the thoughts are there.
Looks like you are there. What's wrong with condoms? Perhaps a friend who you know is disease free (tested). Just saying; hope you get there.

Reactions: funexhusband and toolman2c
Hey, its normal, no worries - that is why you are here. If you have no such fantasies then its weird.

Reactions: toolman
In good company my friend.

I had these thoughts a few months ago and since thence girlfriend has helped me live these fantasies and because of it we have grown stronger as a couple and I will probably propose to her in a few months.

Reactions: toolman2c
And i don't know if that would have happened if we hadn't gotten a little freaky along the way

Hi all, thanks for the replies and for making me feel a bit less like a freak!

I know there are varying levels of cuckoldry, but believe me when I say, I'd be ready for any of them!

• Love
She what has she said about why she wont do it? If you start there you may be able to encourage her to cuckold you

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
I may not be an expert, but I'm sure there are many different types and experiences, so I can't really say which I would want to be, all I know is that there is a happy medium somewhere.

So please don't assume to know what I want because I don't.

• Love
So, we went to a holiday party last night. As my wife was getting dressed she said, "do you want me to wear something sexier?" Of course I said yes, so she put on a sexy red camisole that really shows her cleavage. Over this she wore a jacket.

All night long, I watched as guys stared at her tits. My mind wandered away constantly to thoughts of them fucking her...

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Lovasianladies
> She's also let on that she thinks about being DPd. Finally, I found a Google
> search once called "two guys on one girl." So, at least the thoughts are there.
Wow, it sounds like the seed you have planted in her head is growing.
It is probably only a matter of time before she overcomes the objections and
wants to take the next step. How are you going to feel if this moves from
fantasy to reality?

-Hiki

Reactions: funexhusband
There are really two issues her. The first is "Can I get her to fuck with other men?" and the other is "Should I be involved to any degree?"

There are lots of men who would like to fuck your wife, but they would not want you to be there, much less involved. But, if this is what you would both enjoy, don't let anything else stop you.

But, if you really need to be involved, you will have to choose your wife-fuckers more carefully. I have found that the best way to let another guy her while you watch, is to find the guy, yourself. Maybe he will be a friend, or someone you know is attracted to her. You can say to him "Would you like to fuck my wife?" and when he says "YES!" you can explain that you will be there to watch, and maybe fuck her yourself, right after he finishes cumming!

Hiki - I have thought about it A LOT and I can honestly say that yes, if things progressed, I'd be all in.

SOJ - My interest really runs the gamut. I mean, many different scenarios interest me, so I don't know what kind of experience I'd like. Or more accurately, there are many that I'd be into!

I think my bigger issue is this: how do I get over the opinion that love and sex are a matched set? I could see her getting really upset that I wanted others to have sex with her, because in her mind, that cold mean that I didn't love her... On this point I am stumped.

• Love
It is precisely because you do love her, that you want her to have mind blowing experiences with another. Whether her potential lover is better in bed than you is far less important than the fact that he is someone new. This is assuming that she is on board with the idea and each of the three of you like each other.

yes, it is because I love her that I want to be happy and fulfilled, sexually as well. I don't think the is anything more loving than holding her, kissing her, encouraging her, as she makes love to another man!

• Love
i was married for 20years and had two kids from my wife & get divorced from her about four years later get remarried to her for 6 years get divorced from her. in spring 2008. about 6 month to one year after we get married i let her fuck my younger brother one time thing but wish she would had kept fucking him now she my ex some time i meet her & have sex with her about two month ago she said that when we was married she thought about meeting other men to fuck so i wish she would take me about is i would had let her do that

• Love
every12seconds said:
This is all I can think about, it seems. The thought is in my mind, day and night.

The details about me: I am 44, married to a very sexy woman who doesn't think she is... she is 43, 5'6" 115 34B brown/brown. She looks 10 years younger and frequently gets looks.

Years ago, when discussing fantasies, I mentioned a threesome, to which she replied, "Every man wants two women." I corrected her and said that I'd like eto have a threesome with another man and her. She seemed surprised.

Sadly, my fantasies are all I have right now. Regardless, I fantasize about being cuckolded. My fantasies vary, but frequently include:

Her going on dates with BF, me waiting at home
Her bringing him home and fucking in our bed
Me participating with them
Me cleaning her after he cums in her pussy

I'm here to make online friends that understand my desires and needs. I guess I need support to either let me understand that I am (relatively) normal, or that can help me open up to her and tell her my desires.
You've literally took the words out from my mind and put it into words. Let's talk.....

justsexy said:
You've literally took the words out from my mind and put it into words. Let's talk.....
you can talk with a likeminded mind; you might comprehend more. in the end you nneed a bull and according to your profile, kinky too. talking with such bull will give you more. i would like to add, practising even more. is de anna in europe?

engene said:
i was married for 20years and had two kids from my wife & get divorced from her about four years later get remarried to her for 6 years get divorced from her. in spring 2008. about 6 month to one year after we get married i let her fuck my younger brother one time thing but wish she would had kept fucking him now she my ex some time i meet her & have sex with her about two month ago she said that when we was married she thought about meeting other men to fuck so i wish she would take me about is i would had let her do that
You have dug up and 10+ year old thread. Although I will say that your post was interesting, sounds like the remarried the same woman a few times. Most issues in marriage seems to come from the lack of open judgment free exchanges.

Reactions: bevw
johndews said:
you can talk with a likeminded mind; you might comprehend more. in the end you nneed a bull and according to your profile, kinky too. talking with such bull will give you more. i would like to add, practising even more. is de anna in europe?
No....S America

Users who are viewing this thread