• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My boss at work

• Thread startersexyjolene
  • Start date
sexyjolene said:
I'm Jolene, 32, married, happily married 2 small kids.
I've been working as a secretary for this doctor's office for a year now.
I love working there and get along with everyone, including the nurses and physicians assistant and doctor.
4 months ago, there was a package that came in for the doctor.
I was told to go into the doctor's office and put the package on his desk so when he comes in he would get it.
I knocked on his door ,no answer,so I assumed he wasn't in so I decided to go in and put it on his desk.
I opened the door and went in and I was shocked to see him in his office. Not only that but he was actually jerking off.
He didn't even realize that i was there because he was still jerking off with his eyes closed.
I quickly turn around and left but i couldn't help taking a glance at his dick...
And it was HUGE....long and thick...
I was in shock and embarrassed for myself for catching him in that personal time of his.
I didn't tell or share with anyone at the office .
Since that day,I've been slightly uncomfortable when he's around.
I don't know whether he's just playing dumb or pretending not knowing that I saw him enjoying himself.
But I have to admit that I cannot forget the sight of his huge dick...
I can't sincerely not get it our of my mind.
I'm happily married and I love my husband and we have great lovemaking.
So I'm satisfied....so I don't know why and can't understand why the sight of his big dick has such an effect on me.
I admit that when my husband makes love to me .I close my eyes and imagine that big dick in me and I get incredible orgasm.
The doctor is a nice guy but average looking ...
I mean he's got nothing to compare to my husband in terms of look.
But still... I have become totally infatuated and obsessed with his big dick.
Does it make me a bad,unfaithful wife for feeling that way?
It never happened to me before....
It's sad because before that incident...
I was getting along fine with the doctor.
Always joking and he always jokes and flirt with all the nurses and ladies working here but just harmless flirting...
Not aggressive or direct flirting...
But after that incident, I tend to try to not be alone with him or not be to close to him.im basically avoiding like if he had some contagious disease.
He must have noticed my demeanor with him because he did asked the other nurses if he said something that offended me etc....
I always play it cool like nothing happened....
Because of covid 19,we didn't have a Christmas party but we did have a white elephant gift exchange in the office.
I opened my gift.and it was a panty with a vibrator in it...
Everyone just gasped and laugh at the suggestive and bold gift.
Everyone just looked at him knowing that it was his gift ( I was told by the other girls that he likes to do stuff like that) but they don't take it seriously...
He looked at me and said.. congratulations..you're the lucky winner...
ENJOY IT!!! he said to me...
I was speechless, embarrassed and blushing like a teenager....
I married my husband when I was only 21 and he was my first and only man. And I love him dearly.
I've never cheated on him or even had the thought of it.
I get plenty of attention from men wherever I go because of my looks.i sometimes have dress down to not draw attention to myself. But yes...I never met a man that would have such an effect on me. What's even weirder...its not his look that I'm constantly thinking of ...but his big dick...
Is that normal?
Please advise...because I'm thinking I'm either going crazy or I need to get counseling because it's not normal...
Thank you for your opinions,feedback and advice.
Feel to either PM me privately or on here directly...
Thank you kindly

Jolene
Hope to hear more of this this is hot

sexyjolene said:
I'm Jolene, 32, married, happily married 2 small kids.
I've been working as a secretary for this doctor's office for a year now.
I love working there and get along with everyone, including the nurses and physicians assistant and doctor.
4 months ago, there was a package that came in for the doctor.
I was told to go into the doctor's office and put the package on his desk so when he comes in he would get it.
I knocked on his door ,no answer,so I assumed he wasn't in so I decided to go in and put it on his desk.
I opened the door and went in and I was shocked to see him in his office. Not only that but he was actually jerking off.
He didn't even realize that i was there because he was still jerking off with his eyes closed.
I quickly turn around and left but i couldn't help taking a glance at his dick...
And it was HUGE....long and thick...
I was in shock and embarrassed for myself for catching him in that personal time of his.
I didn't tell or share with anyone at the office .
Since that day,I've been slightly uncomfortable when he's around.
I don't know whether he's just playing dumb or pretending not knowing that I saw him enjoying himself.
But I have to admit that I cannot forget the sight of his huge dick...
I can't sincerely not get it our of my mind.
I'm happily married and I love my husband and we have great lovemaking.
So I'm satisfied....so I don't know why and can't understand why the sight of his big dick has such an effect on me.
I admit that when my husband makes love to me .I close my eyes and imagine that big dick in me and I get incredible orgasm.
The doctor is a nice guy but average looking ...
I mean he's got nothing to compare to my husband in terms of look.
But still... I have become totally infatuated and obsessed with his big dick.
Does it make me a bad,unfaithful wife for feeling that way?
It never happened to me before....
It's sad because before that incident...
I was getting along fine with the doctor.
Always joking and he always jokes and flirt with all the nurses and ladies working here but just harmless flirting...
Not aggressive or direct flirting...
But after that incident, I tend to try to not be alone with him or not be to close to him.im basically avoiding like if he had some contagious disease.
He must have noticed my demeanor with him because he did asked the other nurses if he said something that offended me etc....
I always play it cool like nothing happened....
Because of covid 19,we didn't have a Christmas party but we did have a white elephant gift exchange in the office.
I opened my gift.and it was a panty with a vibrator in it...
Everyone just gasped and laugh at the suggestive and bold gift.
Everyone just looked at him knowing that it was his gift ( I was told by the other girls that he likes to do stuff like that) but they don't take it seriously...
He looked at me and said.. congratulations..you're the lucky winner...
ENJOY IT!!! he said to me...
I was speechless, embarrassed and blushing like a teenager....
I married my husband when I was only 21 and he was my first and only man. And I love him dearly.
I've never cheated on him or even had the thought of it.
I get plenty of attention from men wherever I go because of my looks.i sometimes have dress down to not draw attention to myself. But yes...I never met a man that would have such an effect on me. What's even weirder...its not his look that I'm constantly thinking of ...but his big dick...
Is that normal?
Please advise...because I'm thinking I'm either going crazy or I need to get counseling because it's not normal...
Thank you for your opinions,feedback and advice.
Feel to either PM me privately or on here directly...
Thank you kindly

Jolene
No you don’t need counseling you just need to feel that big cock.

Users who are viewing this thread