• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cheating wife

• Thread starterMyBlondeHasCheated
  • Start date

MyBlondeHasCheated

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2023
She confronted me with my browsing history some years ago, so I had to confess my cuckold fantasies to her. I was ashamed, but to my surprise she didn't think less of me.

She was enthusiastic immediately. We started talking about it, setting boundaries. Then she started telling me stories about fucking other guys while jerking me. At one point I persuaded her to start chatting to other guys with me around, then she started chatting when I was away. And just when we were about to invite a guy over she cheated on me.

Woke up at 4 am, noticed she wasnt home yet. Called her, but she didnt pick up the phone. She immediately sent me a text message saving she went out with a colleague of hers and was on her way home now. I waited for her to come home.

That night when she got home, she jerked me off telling me about how some guy had tried to hit on her. I asked for his name to Google him so i could visualize better. And she actually gave me his real name. Came within seconds.

I later realized she quickly jerked me off to prevent me from wanting her pussy…which was leaking his cum.

And kissing me when 30 minutens ago she had his cock in her mouth.

So when i threatened to contact him she finally confessed.

The day after, i found out she had already paid her bill at the pub at 1:26 am. Googled the closing time of the pub. It said 2 am. That's when I started having suspicions. Did Not confront her right away. Thought of a plan to make sure she would have to tell the truth.

Threatened to call her colleague to confirm her story. And threatened to contact the guy. So she only admitted when there was no more denying. And then when I actually contacted the guy she finally admitted to going all the way.

Later found out she had even bought herself some drugs. Went to the pub high as hell. She must've been an easy prey. Horny as hell.

She told me she only wanted to tease him a bit, so she would have a story to tell me while jerking me off. Maybe even invite him over at some point. But he was very persuasive. Never took no for an answer. Persuaded her every step of the way, up to removing his condom at one point.

The thing is, she has a huge tendency to avoid any kind of confrontation, as a result she lies...its become a habit. She's done that for years. Has to do with her low self esteem. Which also causes her to be an attention seeker. Always needs the next guy to confirm how beautiful she is. But she's seeing a thera
pist for that now.

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, HornyCouplee, TheOther and 13 others
Wow, that last part is my wife exactly. I also have a cheating wife who is addicted to sex for similar reasons. I also get handjobs or the occasional blowjob, but thats so shes doesnt have my cum in her when she meets guys. At least your wife has told you, mine hides it.

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, hairbear1954, toolman and 7 others
Debshusband said:
Wow, that last part is my wife exactly. I also have a cheating wife who is addicted to sex for similar reasons. I also get handjobs or the occasional blowjob, but thats so shes doesnt have my cum in her when she meets guys. At least your wife has told you, mine hides it.
It sounds like you are dealing with it pretty well.

Reactions: toolman, mindplay1 and MyBlondeHasCheated
orlsouthflorida said:
It sounds like you are dealing with it pretty well.
10 years, many arguments, many lies, beaten down self esteem, yeah dealing with it.

Reactions: toolman, mindplay1, Wyfwatcher and 2 others
My ex wife cucked me pretty good, fucked around a long time before I found out about it. I was so turned on and now, years later, I still jerk off thinking of her getting fucked.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, hairbear1954, toolman and 4 others
Does she still play around?

Reactions: toolman and mindplay1
wmjacking said:
My ex wife cucked me pretty good, fucked around a long time before I found out about it. I was so turned on and now, years later, I still jerk off thinking of her getting fucked.
I admit I jerk off thinking about Deb whoring around too. She came home tonight, she had been drinking and was a little disheveled. i was already in bed, she came in and gave me a blowjob. she still had her clothes on I grabbed her breast and found that she wasnt wearing a bra. Imagining why was a huge turn on. She was straddling my left knee and getting herself off rubbing up and down my leg. After I was done and she got up my leg was wet from her pussy leaking on me as she ground herself against it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gaezel, NatureGreenX, hairbear1954 and 8 others
I'd love my wife to fuck other guys with big cocks, then tell me about it as she jerked my little cock.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, lyx2lic, wmjacking and 1 other person
Sorry guys. Haven't logged in for quite some time.

I have a strong suspicion she is still cheating on me. I keep finding new sets of sexy pics on her cloud (which is accessible through our shared tablet). None of these pics she ever sent to me. I haven;'t confronted her. I'm guessing she is just trying to figure out what it is she wants/needs. When the dust settled down shortly after i found out about the cheating i promised her i would give her time to resolve her issues. So that is what i'm going to do. If there is one thing i have learned over the last couple of months it is that she and I really want to make it work and stay together

And to be honest. It's also quite arousing to think about.

Reactions: Gaezel, hairbear1954, fallingtopieces and 1 other person
You seem confused. You are happy when your wife is excited to cuck you. Then when she does you say she's cheating. If you are a cuckold you do not make the rules or control what happens. She can fuck who she wants, when she wants.

Reactions: MyBlondeHasCheated, hairbear1954 and toolman
I know you are right. But the actual feelings that go along with it are very intense. It is one thing to fantasize about it and jerk to it, but it's another thing to actually experience the feelings in every fibre of your body. One thing i did learn is that in time I got used to the feelings and started to realise that the humiliation is actually an essential part of my arousal. But it really took me while to get used to it. It made me realise that it will be a process of exploring boundaries, pushing them a bit further step by step. I hope the therapy will make her feel comfortable enough to start sharing her adventures with me. I hope she will let me in on it any time soon.

In the meantime, I will share some of the pics I found her cloud. I got ahold of them through our shared Ipad. These are all taken after I found out about the cheating.

1662421171821.JPEG 1662421526038.JPEG processed-6d2d2a89-d3ac-4e21-b692-776319cf730e_BIwH2xHK.jpeg processed-7ad33e80-50e7-4e64-807e-3d1fab32ca75_yfrfLBlq.jpeg processed-69e27a78-bd30-49da-9d85-cb0ff3f7adad_S69ODVDo.jpeg processed-c0096462-7e68-498e-a039-b3dc5bad6f28_Pp8SzgOb.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, TheOther and zarkovac
You never did all the talking needed. When you got upset when she took a lover you went directly against what you told her you wanted. You should set down with her and explain that it was just the shock of finding out. Tell her you would like to know if she is involved with someone even if it's just chatting . If she says she would prefer to keep it private tell her that is fine but to consider including you knowing as she becomes more secure in this new lifestyle. If done right this is a great game to play.

She knows. I've told her many times. After finding out about her cheating i got really really mad. But then the dust settled and we started talking about it, sharing deep fantasies. Again, her fantasies felt like a kick to the stomach, but i kept those feelings to myself, because i knew i would eventually get used to it and enjoy it even. She even jerked me off while telling me the details of that particular night. Had a brief period of time in wich we fucked like bunnies. Made me realise i actually won the lottery with her, one in a million. I knew then that i am simply incapable of leaving her.

At some point she started rejecting my avances. Reminding me of my promise to have patience.

I wish my words would be enough to give her the confidence of opening up to me, but i know now they are not. I hope the therapy will help her deal with her issues, help her to feel confident enough to be the hotwife she (secretly) deeply desires to be.

I also look forward to the day I will join in on a session with them. Woudl only make sense to my opinion.

Another thought i can't get rid of, is that she might be seeing someone "steady" and he tells her what to allow and what not. I know that if I confront her, or ask her about it, she will reflex into lying about it. I don't want to force her into the situation in which she feels like she has to lie to me.

While i'm writing this down i realise i give in a lot. But i also know that i am doing all of this to eventually have the life i fantasized about for years. It is a very likely possibilty we can make this work. there's not a lot of women who are into this.

Reactions: KandJPlus
id suport her , like you are doing, im also in support of you also

MyBlondeHasCheated said:
I know you are right. But the actual feelings that go along with it are very intense. It is one thing to fantasize about it and jerk to it, but it's another thing to actually experience the feelings in every fibre of your body. One thing i did learn is that in time I got used to the feelings and started to realise that the humiliation is actually an essential part of my arousal. But it really took me while to get used to it. It made me realise that it will be a process of exploring boundaries, pushing them a bit further step by step. I hope the therapy will make her feel comfortable enough to start sharing her adventures with me. I hope she will let me in on it any time soon.

In the meantime, I will share some of the pics I found her cloud. I got ahold of them through our shared Ipad. These are all taken after I found out about the cheating.

1662421171821.JPEG 1662421526038.JPEG processed-6d2d2a89-d3ac-4e21-b692-776319cf730e_BIwH2xHK.jpeg processed-7ad33e80-50e7-4e64-807e-3d1fab32ca75_yfrfLBlq.jpeg processed-69e27a78-bd30-49da-9d85-cb0ff3f7adad_S69ODVDo.jpeg processed-c0096462-7e68-498e-a039-b3dc5bad6f28_Pp8SzgOb.jpeg
Those pictures are not totally revealing. It's possible that she's being a tease to someone by computer and they have yet to seal the deal. At least that was my reaction.

Reactions: MyBlondeHasCheated
Some other recently found pics

f1591154-5a99-44ee-ba46-ff44f6eea71d.jpg dfc991f5-6cac-400b-b6e5-e64f5f9b94e4.jpg 75abb599-6535-4ef9-b6bf-a217207ab7b2.jpg 43e47acd-11de-4dec-84d9-33675f560711.jpg a2969792-1ca1-49c9-9b5f-4543884a8509.jpg

• Love
Reactions: eroticbbc4u, Jong, Horny wolf and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread