• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cock for sissy boys

• Thread startermickeyraj
  • Start date
Love to clean that after it had been in a pussy mm

Mmm

I would love to prepare your cock with my tongue, ready for you to slip it into my sexy wife bareback. I sit back, my cock straining in its chastity cage as I hear my wife moan in a way I have never heard before, then she starts to beg you to fuck her deep, telling you she wants your fertile black cum in her white pussy. I rub my swollen balls as she looks over to me and asks, "You won't mind me having a black baby would you...?"

Yo sissies, cucks share ur slut wives pics here!

mickeyraj said:
Yo sissies worship my cock and balls

great pic, love that big cock. Would love it stuffed down my girlfriends throat as I lick your asshole.
Nice balls too.

subjaye said:
After His first fucking He would make me take His massive cock in my ass until He shot his load deep in me, and then He would fill me up with his hot golden stream.

That was so hot, I just loved it when He did that.

Obviously, your wishes manifest better than wannabe cuckolds who have not fully committed to the lifestyle YET.

mickeyraj said:
Here's more of my cock for u..

A wand to be very, very, very, very proud of. Congratulations on having superior credentials to pass on to the next generation.

You can walk around the locker room naked and create fear amongst those husbands who imagine how easily you could put their marriage at risk if you chose to.

subjaye said:
Just one thing, since you're not close enough for a IRL meeting and this is all fantasies my wife tells me that she would like to have three guys including yourself so that she can service three guys while you're taking my ass and making me watch and ridiculing me.

WHo put the collar around your neck, subjaye - (her or him?) Is it a story you can share with members?

Thanks for appreciating my cock- saraha! More suggestions are welcomed.

Wow it is beautiful but it would look even better filling my wife

Update! Wanna suck ma cock bitches??

Attachments

• 08012012234.jpg
    08012012234.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 48
Nope mate! Chk out my album pics in my profile, comment ur hert felt desires here!

Users who are viewing this thread