• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cock's not enough

• Thread startermr 5.5
  • Start date

mr 5.5

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2011
The thing about cuckolding that turns me on the most is the idea that my dick is insufficient to please a woman, that I CAN'T, simply because of what "God" gave me. I love the idea that a women would chose another man, even if he is a huge asshole, over me because of his big beautiful dick.

The weird thing about my situation is that I have a loving, long-term girlfriend who loves having sex with me (based on what she tells me and it is genuine). My dick is between 5.5 and 6 inches (hence the handle), but it is pretty thin. I don't get my girlfriend to orgasm very often despite rough and invigorating sex, and she seems to think that it is a physical problem with her. Though I believe that there may be some issue of that nature, I also know in my heart that the thick, meaty cock of a Real Man could satisfy her in ways I cannot. I don't know what to make of this situation, but I'm not unhappy. It just gets my little dicklet so hard thinking that others know of my tiny secret. Does anybody relate?

If anybody is interested I could post some pictures if you promise to tell me how insufficient it is.

Thanks a lot for the responses. Let me just get back to each of you. Mayeb I didn't write this well, but I don't think that every other guy my girl could be with is an asshole. I just get turned on by the idea that she would desire anybody with a big cock over me, even if they had a shitty personality.

I've attached some pics below, I put a tissue box in one for scale. i'll try to take one soft, because thats when my smallness is out in full force, but taking the pics turns me on too much.

MacNFries, thats an interesting take. I wouldn't say that I use my penis size as an excuse, rather I am trying to consider ways to make our sex as good for her as it usually is for me, and I think a bigger cock could get her there. I like your ideas for a cock sleeve/tickler a lot, especially because bringing one into your sex life (could) emphasizes your inability to pleasure a women by yourself. I don't know if you are is into it, but that would definitely hit my small penis humiliation button right on the nose.

I hope this doesn't make me a jerk to say that I know my cock isn't exactly what you would call "small," and many people would be happy to have it, but there is still a real difference between what I have and what anybody would call a big, man's dick. Plus, I have very small balls, and nothing about my package amounts to a satisfying handful.

Photo 24.jpg

Photo 25.jpg

Honestly that does look a little thin. I could see that being a problem for some women.

You could try to find ways to make it adequate or you could just give your gf what she really deserves, a nice big thick cock. Do the right thing and be "the bigger man" (pun intended) and let your gf enjoy a real dick for a change!

Protonpack said:
Honestly that does look a little thin. I could see that being a problem for some women.

That's a totally fine cock. It's no problem really except psychological.

Because you are in a long-term relationship, you could show her the "tools" that MacNfries has pointed out are available for you to try.

You should know her well enough to admit to her that you have misgivings about your cock size, and you are wanting to make sure she is not missing out on a "sufficient sexual expresion" which is a birthright for any woman.

If you tell her the truth of how you feel, she may agree to have sex with men of her own choice - to test out whether a larger cock is better than Mac's sex tools.

You could offer her the chance to keep dating bigger cocked men if she finds it enjoyable - and she promises that she will keep you as her "main squeeze".

If you two truly love each other in a fully committed way on the basis of sticking together through "both good and bad times", you will be able to fine tune your sex life together - so she can taste any new developments in sexual expression, knowing she always has your permission to act in the moment if she finds herself flirting with a stranger who ticks all the boxes on her safety list.

Users who are viewing this thread