• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cuck couple

• Thread startersearcher308
  • Start date

searcher308

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2005
Wanted to share and also provide an update for a couple whose hubby posted on here looking for service for his wife: http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/lets-meet-up/27700-use-my-young-wife-illinois.html
http://www.darkcavern.com/forums/lets-meet-up/31721-hi-everyone.html

I know at times people wonder if hook-ups actually happen here – I know I did for quite a while.

I’ve met with this couple, the hubby is just dying to have his wife’s body serviced by a real man who can do it justice. On that note, let me tell you, her photo’s don’t do her justice, this woman is FINE.
Of course hubby is far more willing than she is currently, though we have had two brief meetings for about 45 min each. As they requested a short visit just to get comfortable.
The first meeting he was blindfolded and bound and ****** to be on his knees and listen.
The second she was blindfolded and required to provide “entertainment”.
I will post details in the story section at a later time.

Hub however goes from being a nice compliant cuck to wanting to dictate terms, so his control has become paramount. He needs a stern hand to let him know that resistance has consequences, and I want to make sure he know, there are plenty of brothers that would like to work with me in turning his nice conservative white wife into a true BBC slut.

Let me know if you like her as much as I do. I know he’ll appreciate your comments as well.

B.

Looks good as far as body goes!

Trust me, she is a cute as the body is nice. the package is complete.

Good for you, Searcher. She looks fine, and you've got the true Master mind set. Can't wait to see how this pans out.

Can you point us to the link where the story was posted?

Where are her pics? I would enjoy seeing that "fine" package.

Most of the pics i have are too large to post. But here is one of Liz I thought you would enjoy.
I mentioned earlier that we made a bet about the World Series. I bet the Phillies would win by 4. They were up at one point by 4, but then the Rays tied it. The game ended with the possibility of a grand slam home run, which would have given me the win.

The bet was if the Phils won by 4, I got to fuck her virgin ass. She was frantic when the Rays were down. Happy when they tied it, and out of her mind in the ninth till the final pitch. As you all know, the Phils won by one run. I was in a bar in Philly watching the game. I was happy for the win, but bummed because I needed the Grand Slam to win her ass.

Todd suggested he tie her up - which she likes. But then told her he would invite me over. At first she threw a fit. Then a day later she said she would like to be tied up and have me come over...if there are "rules". LOL

So we are setting up a time for me to come over. She will be tied up, and I will tie up Todd to make him watch.

We are trying to set it up in the next two weeks or so...I'll keep you informed. But wanted you to see a pic of what I will see.

Attachments

• LN 001.jpg
    LN 001.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 2,648
this is hot, thank you and please tel us more!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's hot I wish I was ramrodding that!!!!

a new adventure.....

When I first saw what Searcher308 did with Kinkycouple I had to contact him. Well... he's the real deal. I can fully see this guy taking anyone's sexy woman if given the chance. After talking he's instructed me to let you all know that I want him to take my girl and turn her into his slut. He's also instructed me to attach a pic to let you see a bit of who we're talking about. Enjoy.

searcher308 said:
Hub however goes from being a nice compliant cuck to wanting to dictate terms, so his control has become paramount. He needs a stern hand to let him know that resistance has consequences, and I want to make sure he know, there are plenty of brothers that would like to work with me in turning his nice conservative white wife into a true BBC slut.

Let me know if you like her as much as I do. I know he’ll appreciate your comments as well.

B.

It's his wife...and he's willing to share her. Why don't you try working with him on his terms?

Any updates on this?

SentientDog said:
It's his wife...and he's willing to share her. Why don't you try working with him on his terms?

Dog, you must understand. Hub has asked me to take control from him. He wants to have no control and be dominated. So you are acutally witness to his getting what he wants.

Sorry you missed that point.

He likes the "idea" of sharing his wife, but at times...Like the day before I'm comming over, he gets cold feet.
They tried this before with two other guys, and each time before they actually met. He called it off and ceased all communication.
He asked me to "take him by the throat" and force him to share his wife. With pleasure I have given him what he has asked for. Occasionally he has second thoughts...I quickly extinguish those.
I have a large dog kennel I will put by my bed when the time is right. He will be housed there while I fuck his wife on my bed. I was thinking I might give him a little hand mirror so he can try to get a peek.

We are still quite a way from that point as I am still moving his wife along, and having her get used to her husband being ****** into such a high degree of submission. So there is a lot going on, and if you don't pay atention, you will miss it.

Oh shit guys. I have to tell you. The NYC hot wife is so fine, she could be a model. At some point if things develop with the couple...we will have to post some pics because she is VERY hot. If you can't tell from the pic from behind.
Perhaps hubby can be persuaded to post a few more soon. You will NOT be dissapointed!

Hopefully our Dom will only be in charge of one couple at a time.

funny how jealousy works...

Whatever spiteful fools may say,
Each jealous ranting yelper,
No woman ever went astray,
Without a man to help her...

Take a deep breath. Because I'm about to stick it in your ass!

kinkycouple2004 said:
Hopefully our Dom will only be in charge of one couple at a time.

Oh Pussy Boy relax. You know Liz is now and will continue to be my favorite. Are you happy now..you fucking pussy.

Lets be clear how this works. You take care of, feed and keep happy the pussy. I make it cum. There's my job, and your job. You make sure you take care of your job like the pussy your are...

If you need a reminder of the kind of pussy you are....I'll be home soon to remind you. And if you throw a hissy fit like this again. I'll put you in panties and skirt...despite Liz's objections to your feminization. Make you watch and clean up, like a true Pussy Boy.

And if you don't like it. I dare you to let me know.

I think we would all like to hear your apology for getting possessive.

I apologize to searcher in every way. I do not apologize to the Poet Laureate of DC.

Users who are viewing this thread