• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My cuck hubby

• Thread startermistyblue
  • Start date

mistyblue

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2014
Nr Bristol UK
cuck hubby.jpgThis is my cuck hubby now you can see why I look for and indeed date Bulls
His little thing gives me no satisfation not even on the few times he manages to get a erection.
Unlike my well hung bulls they can take me to places he will never be able to

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, VauxGuy, Itsmebitches and 4 others
Miss Misty this white boi fully understands your need to cuck your rather wimpy hubby. I should make him wear black mesh stockings as well as panties and bra

hi misty,Good to see I am not the only one with the same predicament, my wife likes to do the same and then decided to try chastity and never looked back.

Misty
I wish I was closer to you and make you enky a good fuck
You seem to be a hot woman and that deserves a long and deep fuck
Congratulation on your openess and thansk for sharing

Yes of course you deserve a bigger cock than that. Since he gives you little pleasure do you still allow him to fuck you? Where does he dump it?

DO you still love your cuckboy hubby ? I asked that question first because my next one is, Misty honey since of cause your little dick cuck can't satisfy your pussy with a big cock do you at least let him eat you to orgasm? Is he any good with his tongue?

My wife still loves me enough to let me eat her pussy and ass, YES I only have as my wife calls it " a little boy pee pee ". She lets me eat her then I ask if I can please cum . Then I might get to cum on our sheets , OF CAUSE I have to wash them. Or I have to get my hand down there and catch it and lick it up.

It's so interesting. His is way bigger than mine, and I suspect at least 6.5 inches hard... My wife would be happy for him to fuck her... Go figure.

Reactions: Readyu
He looks to be bigger than my 3.5 inches too. But he should be serving black cock too.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Wish mine would d this to me and I could feel the humiliation and shame of someone expos g me for what I am and my tiny clit

Users who are viewing this thread