• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Cuck Husband

mabehika

Uk Blonde black owned
Beloved Member
This is my cucky husband. Pathetic right ? LOL

Tell me what you think of him so I can humiliate him

This is why I am black cock only .

x
20191101_123524.jpg

This is my cucky husband. Pathetic right ? LOL

Tell me what you think of him so I can humiliate him

This is why I am black cock only .

x
20191101_123524.jpg
Those damn man boobs. And that tiny ass mirco dick.... bet you get no feeling from that. You need some of this dick.

cant blame you for going black when hubby has a cock like that !! but you look hotttttt

hi
how are u ??

i am pathetic cuckold

it's good and I like it very much
I am without sex, already 9 years

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpeg
    IMG_0058.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 427
hi, some dominate, others only perform, and our small penises help our wives make the right choice ...
and we ourselves are pushing them to this because we also want unizhaniya and podchineniya from guys (sometimes just black guys) with big cocks and the power of the dominant

Attachments

• 702_1000.jpg
    702_1000.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 465
hi, some dominate, others only perform, and our small penises help our wives make the right choice ...
and we ourselves are pushing them to this because we also want unizhaniya and podchineniya from guys (sometimes just black guys) with big cocks and the power of the dominant

yes, that's quite right

feel free to use him if you want hun , lets all meet up
You ever till him he has a little boy looking pee, pee. My wife tells me that, and it gets my little dick so hard. Then of cause she laughs. He looks like he'd be a good obedient clean up cuck like me. I learned to be really good with my mouth and tongue, that's what good cucks have to do.

You ever till him he has a little boy looking pee, pee. My wife tells me that, and it gets my little dick so hard. Then of cause she laughs. He looks like he'd be a good obedient clean up cuck like me. I learned to be really good with my mouth and tongue, that's what good cucks have to do.
I sometimes let him wank his little white dick in the corner while my black bull has me to himself

I sometimes let him wank his little white dick in the corner while my black bull has me to himself
Being a little white dick husband I can see how you can fall in love with a big black cock. I use to just get a hard little 4 1/2 incher thinking of those BBC's fucking my wife , or any big cock fucking her. But I've been changing with my submissive feelings, and my wife sees it. Now think of myself worshiping those black men with those big hard black manly cocks. I jack off my pathetic little white dick all the time now thinking of licking up black man cum from my wife. Then being on my knees sucking those superior black men just like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back