• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Cucking Adventurers in Mexico

• Thread starterMajorHorner
  • Start date

MajorHorner

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2022
UK
I want to post some pix about my visit to Mexico to stay with a friend.
We had a fucking great fucking time cuckolding some lazy hubs with their
Highly sexed wives.
I’ve tried posting a pic. But it was rejected.
How do I start a suitable Thread, plz?

Reactions: hikawade
So I followed her lead.

B640255C-D8A1-4D00-83D2-6E2E6A9A5799.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Ctswing, toolman, old fred and 7 others
  • Haha
Reactions: AaronT, old fred, mrs redback and 3 others
She wasn’t a virgin but was so tight that we doubted that she’d
had much cock from her hub nor any of his friends that he spent
so much time with at the Gym

Reactions: DaveJ
Reactions: Lefty and MajorHorner
Ronvangeel said:
That’s a very smart dog
It turned out that it’s owner had told his wife that he was taking the dog for a walk.
Actually he was meeting his wife’s widowed sister for a fuck in the sand dunes.
Her hub had been killed recently in a drug gang war and she was gasping for a fuck.
The country is full of really hot women and girls who love to fuck. But shag the wrong
one and you’re dead meat and fed to the fishes.

71CAF901-A9D0-42AE-AA33-C92EB5C97932.jpeg 6207182D-7840-4BA2-A04D-5A0AB1C01240.jpeg

Reactions: AaronT, sswanabe, Lefty and 3 others
I like her teasing’ hot body

Reactions: AaronT and MajorHorner
Ronvangeel said:
I like her teasing’ hot body
She answered an advert for a “cleaner” for Nabeel’s apartment.
She arrived for an interview 4 or 5 days after I arrived. A little shy
with a couple of young children. Her mother living with them and
acting as a child carer. Fathers of her children were piss artists.
She needed the cash. Very nice bod but not prepared to strip
at the interview. That was to come later.

Attachments

• c437818b-9196-409d-97f2-1b259068d095.mov
    8.1 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Wheeler, Ronvangeel and Lefty
Dolores loved to call in to the Pacific apartment that Nabeel owned, it gave her a break from her idle husband. Nabeel had taken me on a shopping trip to make sure that we had some presents for the girls who loved to visit to enjoy some luxury, lots of imaginative sexplay and a few $$$ to help their house keeping.
Dolly just loved this pair of nickers and insisted on modelling them for us before the three of us went for a walk in a park and the spit roast Dolly delighted doing now I was around - an English cock was a novelty

Attachments

• f8e75411-e666-4d10-83eb-44d2257894e9.mov
    13.5 MB
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Trishslut, Ronvangeel and Lefty
I was astonished at how naturally these girls took to being
so sexy in front of Nabeel’s camera. He told me that so many
Women in Mexico were that way no matter what their backgrounds.
Perhaps it was from watching their older sisters, mothers and aunts
dancing Tango.
Thank goodness the girls took pity on my rock hard cock and either
gave me a great suck, hand job, or even a full fuck if they thought that
I’d bought them a really nice present of $$$$

MajorHorner said:
Dolores loved to call in to the Pacific apartment that Nabeel owned, it gave her a break from her idle husband. Nabeel had taken me on a shopping trip to make sure that we had some presents for the girls who loved to visit to enjoy some luxury, lots of imaginative sexplay and a few $$$ to help their house keeping.
Dolly just loved this pair of nickers and insisted on modelling them for us before the three of us went for a walk in a park and the spit roast Dolly delighted doing now I was around - an English cock was a novelty
Wish I could slice my cock in her wet puss

MajorHorner said:
She answered an advert for a “cleaner” for Nabeel’s apartment.
She arrived for an interview 4 or 5 days after I arrived. A little shy
with a couple of young children. Her mother living with them and
acting as a child carer. Fathers of her children were piss artists.
She needed the cash. Very nice bod but not prepared to strip
at the interview. That was to come later.
MajorHorner said:
It turned out that it’s owner had told his wife that he was taking the dog for a walk.
Actually he was meeting his wife’s widowed sister for a fuck in the sand dunes.
Her hub had been killed recently in a drug gang war and she was gasping for a fuck.
The country is full of really hot women and girls who love to fuck. But shag the wrong
one and you’re dead meat and fed to the fishes.

71CAF901-A9D0-42AE-AA33-C92EB5C97932.jpeg 6207182D-7840-4BA2-A04D-5A0AB1C01240.jpeg
She is realy hot

Reactions: old fred and MajorHorner
Ronvangeel said:
She is realy hot
She enjoyed walking around Nabeel’s flat dressed, or rather undressed, like that
She’d stop and look me in the eye, giggle, stick her finger in her twat and offer her
wet finger to me to suck.

I ve had some problems with my pic store, but here goes again with some rememberances of my adventures with Nabeel, his many GFs, FWBs, FBs and girls who called round with their friends to talk to this odd British Professor who could be reasonably generous with $$$ and sexy presents if treated right.

90DFC0C0-8A83-449D-A435-4FF1D49730C6.jpegThe woman with the red hair was a long term FB of Nabeel's. A real pleasure to meet and be with. However, she kept getting pregnant/***** by a succession of minor gangsters. Nabeel had offered to pay for a termination but she refused saying it was against God's wishes. She Is very bi and willing to scissor or use cock or both at the same time.

MajorHorner said:
90DFC0C0-8A83-449D-A435-4FF1D49730C6.jpegThe woman with the red hair was a long term FB of Nabeel's. A real pleasure to meet and be with. However, she kept getting pregnant/***** by a succession of minor gangsters. Nabeel had offered to pay for a termination but she refused saying it was against God's wishes. She Is very bi and willing to scissor or use cock or both at the same time.
She really liked bringing along younger cock hungry girls to meet Nabeel and me. Tho I suspect many of the girls were $$$ hungry and willing to fuck this older Brit Professor to satisfy that need rather than to get their fuck tunnels filled.

Users who are viewing this thread