• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my favorite time of the year

• Thread starterlolassissyboobs
  • Start date

lolassissyboobs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2011
I just love halloween,me and my wife went to a costume show this past weekend and she tried on some really sexy costumes which i loved seeing her in,and even better she had me try on a school girl costume which she made me model for her and a guy who worked there,the look on his face when he realized how big my breasts are was priceless,and he seemed to like how my wife looked in her costumes also,i cant wait till this weekend were gonna go back and actually pick out what were gonna wear on halloween

What's the story with those things anyway? I looked through your posts but saw no explanation. Is the gyno self-induced or what? If not, would you rather get rid of them or have you learned to love them?

Villain said:
What's the story with those things anyway? I looked through your posts but saw no explanation. Is the gyno self-induced or what? If not, would you rather get rid of them or have you learned to love them?

Im not really sure why i have them im guessing a hormoan inballance, when i was 12 they just started growing by the time i turned 14 they were allready a Ccup ,when i was 17 they were a Dcup and kept growing, now i think im a 48DD ,at least thats the size bras my wife has picked out for me, some fit ok but some are a bit small
When i was younger i hated them i got teased alot guys would grab them hard , when i was about 13 i "borrowed" one of my older sisters bras and loved how it felt on me and little by little eventually i had "borrowed" a whole outfit bra panties top and skirt and tried on her make up and felt great, as i got older i secretly did it more and more but no one ever knew about it till my wife and now i love them they make me unique and my wife loves them too

You have gynecomastia. A lot of people refer to it as gyno. I was wondering if you did it yourself by using female hormones or surgery or anything. From your first reply, I know that's not the case.

Oh ok i will have to research that its something i never heard of , im glad my responce cleared up your question though

Users who are viewing this thread