• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My First Experience That Changed Everything

• Thread starterRealCS
  • Start date
Custer:
- I'll research the "curve", never heard about it and I didn't look much into devices.... Do they make a man impotent?
- My sphere is expanding daily
- I already thought about taking my time, I know I get plenty of attention, BUT, the making HIM buy it, now that is gold... love it, thank you for the idea :)
- Oh, so there is actually medicine that has effects on the penis... I'm surprised that drug company has not been sued yet, seriously. lol

I'll take a picture with my feet covered in cum, I can't guarantee it will be with nylons though ;)

So you're a problem solver, analytical genius of some sorts? lol I will remember that, and I will ask when I require... "help" lol

I do travel A different road

Self denial is the best way to sissydom, to serve Mistress

Mimi, you're not allowed to reply unless you post some pics, that's my new rule to you... hehehe

RealCS said:
So you're a problem solver, analytical genius of some sorts? lol I will remember that, and I will ask when I require... "help" lol

I look at the world from a different angle to most other people - and I'm good with my hands ;) You'd be amazed how useful elasticated rope can be *evil grin*

Ms. RealCS,

RealCS said:
Custer: - I'll research the "curve," never heard about it and I didn't look much into devices. Do they make a man impotent?

Not to my knowledge. There are more than a few cuckolds on this forum whose wives keep them in chastity devices, though... you'll find posts by them if you spend some time reading around. I would suggest posing this question to one or more of them.

If you decide to go this route, you will need to grant your sissy release at reasonable intervals. These may range from once per week (or more frequently; it would be up to you) if he earns good grades from you on his housework — with additional time in his chastity device required if he doesn't — to once per month, at a minimum.

A gradual break-in period would be needed to minimize the trauma and enable protracted periods of "teasing" by you, to maintain sexual tension... hence psychological appeal... as your sissy's time in chastity gradually increases. A possible break-in strategy might be something like — during week 1: 4 hrs (day 1); then 8 hrs (day 2); then 12 hrs (day 3) [this should enable you to get his device adjusted correctly so it's comfortable for him to wear, and select a suitable lubricant, perhaps something like baby oil on his cock and balls]; then 24 hrs (day 4). Then, grant him "free penis days" (so to speak) for the rest of the week. Then, during week 2 keep him in his cock cage for 48 hrs continuously before again granting him "free penis days" for the rest of the week. ...Etc... Finally during week 6, keep him in his cock cage for 144 hrs (6 days) continuously, then grant him 1 "free penis day." A possible subsequent strategy might then be 6 days locked, 1 day free each week — contingent, of course, on adequate performance on his housework and other forms of service to you, in response to your needs.

RealCS said:
My sphere is expanding daily.

VERY good...

RealCS said:
I already thought about taking my time, I know I [will probably] get plenty of attention... BUT, making HIM buy it, now that is gold... I love it, thank you for the idea. :)

Ah... good to hear that appeals to you. And you're welcome.

RealCS said:
Oh, so there is actually medicine that has effects on the penis...

Evidently, according to "Lifelong Cuck."

RealCS said:
I'm surprised that drug company has not been sued yet, seriously. lol

Really. Lifelong lives in Ireland, though. Maybe the Irish aren't as lawsuit happy as Americans (and Canadians, it sounds like). Conceivably it may be much more difficult to sue over such things under Irish law, which I know nothing about.

—Custer

Commong from an attorney, any drug that has such an side-effect on a male organ, especially is sexual organ... wow, it would be too easy.

RealCS said:
Coming from an attorney, any drug that has such a side-effect on a male organ, especially his sexual organ... wow, it would be too easy.

Hm... I guess I'll have to take your word for it. It seems possible Lifelong would appreciate it if you were to pass that along to him as a private message (PM). (To do so click "Private Messages" under "Welcome, RealCS" at top right, then under "Control Panels" at left go down and click "Send New Message," then in the "Recipients" box enter "lifelong cuck" [without quotes]. [Sorry if you already know that. If not, that's how PMs work.])

I should probably also mention that Lifelong apparently considers his MD a long-time family friend and, I would guess, would thus be unlikely to sue him. (I know... complications, complications...) The pharm co., though, might be a different matter.

No you actually go after the drug company, who in turns gives it to the insurance company that protects them, usually the way it works with big corps.

It's ALWAYS coming back to the insurance companies, 95% of everything is insured these days.

Hi Ms. RealCS,

Getting back to the original topic of your thread... after your (what most women would no doubt consider) traumatic introduction to gang bangs, how long did it take you to decide you didn't want to terminate your relationship with your long-term boyfriend (for his role, or I suppose I should say his non-role, in failing to protect you even slightly from egregious stuff like that guy ejaculating in your eyes), and how long did it take you to decide you wanted to continue taking men other than your boyfriend?

Also, what was the nature of your second experience with fucking another man... i.e., how did it come about (did he seduce you, did you seduce him, or was it fully interactive, so to speak); i.e., what happened?

BTW, I like your new "signature" (On your knees!) (in addition to your "RealCS" photo). VERY nice...

—Custer

Agree with Custer

I agree with Custer. Are you feeling comfortable enough to tell us what happened after the horrible first experience? How did you move past that?

-- B

Yes Mistress

RealCS said:
Mimi, you're not allowed to reply unless you post some pics, that's my new rule to you... hehehe

This thread has brought to the front burner many aspects of both the cuck and cuckoldress.
Yes, in any group of men, there is one leader and it is not always the one most would assure. When alcohol, drugs, are mixed a group of men are likely to do anything. Any sissy, homosexual person knows all to well the gentle lover he was with before now may very well be the cruelest to prove his macho manly image. I knew when I become a sissy/cuck I was no longer a man in the usual sense. Most sissy men acklowlege the female superurity, and yes desire that. Many, had dom mothers and sissy sub fathers.

To cause humilation, pain and loss of self esteem is a goal of many Alpha mens groups. You BF wanted and sought this and I am sure he enjoyed your pissing on him, because it not only showe his desired sub status to the nine alpaha males, he got his golden shower. A sub, sissy, cuck male needs the abuse. It is a benevolent mistress/master that allows the sissy to use the eye mask, but unusual I think to abuse the female slut this way. I expect the treatment you received RealCS was not that uncommon, and has made many dominant females.

1. Favorite Drink = 1 part cum, 2 part Vodka
2. Small useless penis
3. Dom uses piss to mark what is theirs
4. Sissy ultimate pleasure is cleaning mistress
5. Yes, total servitude to dominant female.

Attachments

• FavoriteDrink.jpg
    FavoriteDrink.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 206
  • JaLynnClitty.jpg
    JaLynnClitty.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 197
  • Marking.jpg
    Marking.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 231
  • Copy of ultimatepleasure.jpg
    Copy of ultimatepleasure.jpg