• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My first time, my eye opener

• Thread startermrshussie
  • Start date

mrshussie

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 31, 2012
The first time that I cheated on my husband, it opened my eyes. I got in an argument with him. I left my home. I went to screw a 22 years old black kid from the neighbourhood. Ever since then, he became my lover, and I became a black cock lover.

Ah... an awakening. Keep up your good work!

Hi Mrs. Hussie,

mrshussie said:
The first time that I cheated on my husband, it opened my eyes.

An awakening, so to speak. Good!

mrshussie said:
I got in an argument with him.

Obviously, arguing with you was a bad idea on your husband's part... although certainly not a unique bad idea. Many married men unwisely argue with their wives...

mrshussie said:
I left my home and went to screw a 22 year-old black kid from the neighbourhood.

Excellent. That was a very good way to win your argument with your husband (although it sounds like he may not have realized you won, at least not at the time).

mrshussie said:
Since then he has been my lover. I became a black cock lover.

Good for you. It sounds like your lover has a larger, more satisfying cock than your husband (in addition, perhaps, to other more satisfying characteristics).

Incidentally, how do the logistics work? Does your young black lover have a place of his own so you can meet him and fuck him conveniently? Do you and your cuckold husband work different hours, such that you can fuck your lover without his knowledge?

Or, alternatively, does your husband know about your lover and accept his cuckold status in your marriage?

If you would be willing to expand on some of the details of your relationships with your cuckold and your lover, it may be helpful to the many other women who have argumentative husbands and would like to put them in their places by expanding their sexual horizons and taking lovers, thus reducing their husbands to cuckold status.

Thank you for your post. I encourage you to keep up your extramarital good work!

—Custer

I hid this from my husband for quite a time. But, I did feel guilt over this. After all, doing this behind is back was not honest at all. Eventually, I told him, we did got into a severe argument that was almost cause of a divorce, but in the end we came to a mutual agreement about our sex lives. You would ask what is our agreement? We agreed that we could have sex with other people, except that at home, I am the only one that can bring men back, and I can decide if a woman can come or not (so far, I have denied this). Some would say that I would also be cuckolded because he would sleep with other women elsewhere, the reality is that he did not choose that option yet. But, for him, knowing that there is an option is conforting, so much that he allows me to be black cock exclusive.

He has accepted to be a cuckold. Why? Becase it adds more spice to our live. At first, he was not participation. But now he is. He watches and even clean up from times to times.

At home, he is a pure sub. We try other things too that 5-6 years ago... we would never though of trying... such as pegging.

Logistic? None. Now it can be at my place. But, before I used to do it secretly at my lover's place.

Hi Mrs. Hussie,

Thanks for your informative reply.

mrshussie said:
I hid this from my husband for quite a time. But, I did feel guilt over this. After all, doing this behind his back was not honest at all.

Most on this forum, it seems, would agree with you (probably)...

mrshussie said:
Eventually, I told him. We did get into a severe argument that was almost cause for divorce, but in the end we came to a mutual agreement about our sex lives.

Good...

mrshussie said:
You would ask what is our agreement?

OK. What is your agreement...?

mrshussie said:
We agreed that we could have sex with other people, except that at home — I am the only one that can bring men back, and I can decide if a woman can come or not.

It was very wise to insist on the former, and... as the woman of your household... to preserve your authority over the latter.

mrshussie said:
So far, I have denied this.

Very good...

mrshussie said:
Some would say that I would also be cuckolded because my husband would sleep with other women elsewhere. The reality is, he has not yet chosen that option. But, for him, knowing that there is an option is conforting, so much so that he allows me to be black cock exclusive.

It sounds like your strategy is working effectively. By "black cock exclusive," do you mean you fuck your black lover(s) but you refuse to fuck your cuckold, and he accepts that...?

mrshussie said:
He has accepted to be my cuckold. Why? Because it adds spice to our lives. At first, he did not participate. Now, he does. He watches and even cleans up from time to time.

Nice...

mrshussie said:
At home, he is a pure sub. We try other things too that 5-6 years ago we would never have thought of trying... such as pegging.

Excellent. It sounds like you have your cuckold pretty much where you want him...

mrshussie said:
Logistical problems? There are none. Now [my lover and I can meet] at my place. Before, I used to meet him secretly at his place.

Congratulations! You started by secretly fucking a man who appealed to you (i.e., a black man) — then brought it out into the open with your husband, even though that resulted in a large fight — but you prevailed, and brought him around to acceptance of his role as your cuckold.

Now, it sounds like you have an optimal home life with your submissive cuckold, combined with an optimal sex life with your black lover(s). Is this more-or-less the right picture, or are there problems I've missed...?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Congratulations! You started by secretly fucking a man who appealed to you (i.e., a black man) — then brought it out into the open with your husband, even though that resulted in a large fight — but you prevailed, and brought him around to acceptance of his role as your cuckold.

Now, it sounds like you have an optimal home life with your submissive cuckold, combined with an optimal sex life with your black lover(s). Is this more-or-less the right picture, or are there problems I've missed...?

—Custer

There are some problems of course, but when it does happen, I take a 'time-out' and we talk. Jealously has its toll on him from times to times, and I have to reassure him that it's purely sexual and nothing more. I talk his role out that his is the submissive husband, and that he is the one willing to do this. In the end, we agree.

Black cock exclusive means that I don't really have sex with my husband any more, except from times to times when he get sloppy seconds. Prior to our arguments he did not really fucked much anyways...

mrshussie said:
There are some problems of course, but when it does happen, I take a 'time-out' and we talk. Jealously takes its toll on him from time to time, and I have to reassure him that it's purely sexual and nothing more.

It sounds like you handle your submissive cuckold's jealousy issues effectively...

mrshussie said:
I talk his role out, that he is the submissive husband and he is the one willing to do this.

So your submissive has to be reminded of his role from time-to-time, but you find you are able to guide him back into it... that's good.

mrshussie said:
In the end, we agree.

It sounds like you're an effective negotiator...

mrshussie said:
Black cock exclusive means, I don't really have sex with my husband any more except from time to time when he gets sloppy seconds. Prior to our arguments he did not really fuck me much anyway.

Ah, I see...

The nature of your marriage, as you have described it, suggests you and your submissive might benefit if you were to bring him to agree to put it on a formal "female-led relationship" (FLR) or "female dominated" (femdom) marriage basis as described, for instance, here:

Sutton, Elise, 2003, Female Domination: an exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (298 pp., softcover)

and

Sutton, Elise, 2006, The FemDom Experience (317 pp., softcover).

You and your submissive might also benefit if you were to subscribe to Ms. Elise's e-zine "Predominant," which is low-cost compared to most ripoff pay sites. Instructions for doing so are on her web site, here:

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

You could consider assigning him to read it each time a new issue comes out (every other month), for instance.

Does your submissive cuckold do the housework for you?

Custer Laststand said:
Does your submissive cuckold do the housework for you?

I wish, but the reality is that the cuckoldry is purely sexual. Housework, bills, chores are divided equally. He may be submissive, but I think if I would abuse his submission, it would not work out on the long run. However, in the presence of my lovers, he is bound to do some extra chores such as serving beer to my lovers. But, overall, it's fair.

Thanks for the link you posted.

mrshussie said:
However, in the presence of my lovers, [my submissive cuckold] is bound to do some extra chores such as serving beer to my lovers.

That's good...

mrshussie said:
But, overall, it's fair.

Well, whatever's fair (as they say)...

mrshussie said:
Thanks for the link you posted.

You're welcome. If you follow Ms. Elise's site for a while, you may come to realize your potential, as your cuckold's boss-wife, extends beyond what you've recognized and implemented so far. Note, for instance, her section on "Real Life Stories" (in which new stories are posted on the first of each month).

Custer Laststand said:
That's good...

Well, whatever's fair (as they say)...

You're welcome. If you follow Ms. Elise's site for a while, you may come to realize your potential, as your cuckold's boss-wife, extends beyond what you've recognized and implemented so far. Note, for instance, her section on "Real Life Stories" (in which new stories are posted on the first of each month).

I read a lot of blogs or forums related to cuckoldry, and I learn about about what I could do. I like the term boss wife, haha.

mrshussie said:
I read a lot of blogs and forums related to cuckoldry, and I learn about what I can do. I like the term boss-wife, haha.

Good. Do you require your cuckold to address you appropriately using titles that show respect... e.g., as "Ms. [your first name]," or "Ma'am" (as in, "yes Ma'am"), or "Madam [your first name]," or "Your Highness," or "Queen [your first name]," and/or using other titles of respect that you prefer...?

A way to further strengthen your cuckold's view of you as his boss-wife while moving him toward acceptance of it being his (not your) responsibility to do the housework may be to insist he wear an apron whenever he does housework-like tasks such as cooking, washing the dishes, vacuuming, dusting, straightening-up your house, etc. And, also begin addressing him sweetly using the slightly-demeaning terms of endearment traditionally used by men to address their wives, such as "darling," "sweetheart," "sugarlips," "sweetielips," "sweetiebuns," "dearest," "honey," "honeybuns," etc., while always avoiding use of his masculine name.

In the spirit of expanding your role as your cuckold's boss-wife, you may find it will actually turn him on if you begin always telling him what to do directly (always affectionately, in the spirit of loving female authority, never in ways that are mean-spirited or seem argumentative or like "bickering").

That is, if you aren't doing these things already...

Users who are viewing this thread