• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My First Time Part 2

louie bear

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Now, I am not going to say I sneaked up to the window and looked into see them……………… Because it didn’t happen, the reality of it was that I stayed in the bushes and watched. I watched the outlines of the two embracing, kissing and then disappearing as the passenger seat reclined back. I could only imagine what was going on. I went back to my car with a raging hard on and I had to force myself not to touch it. I waited for what seemed ages when Marks car finally started and proceeded to drive off. I gave them a start and then followed and saw them go to the restaurant, she looked stunning with the short dress and incredible long legs and he looked the perfect partner, they actually looked like a happily married couple.

I left them there ordering their meal, I went home thinking of what may have happened in the car. Did he fuck her? Did she suck his cock, did he go down on her cunt? All the possible scenarios flashed through my head, each one making me more and more aroused.
At midnight I went to bed and fell into a filthy dream filled sleep, I had purposely not pulled my cock, as part of my plan was to fuck my beautiful cheating wife when she got home, to add to her hopefully cum filled cunt.
At about 1.00am I heard a car pull into the driveway, there was a pause and one car door opened and then closed and the car drove off.

I heard my wife sneak into the house, she had taken the heels off so not to wake me, I made out I was asleep as she knows I am a heavy sleeper. I felt her slip into the bed next to me, and I could smell the odour of perfume, booze and cigarettes.
I let her fall asleep and after 10 minutes I slid my hand down to her thighs, gently probing so as to not wake her, she groaned as my fingers found her smooth bald cunt, as I cupped her mound I pushed my index finger inside, probing to feel if there was a load of another mans cum in her cunt. Fuck she was wet, I couldn’t be sure so I got up and switched on the bathroom light. I pulled the covers off her hips so I could get a better view, there it was, a combination of her red swollen cunt and some evidence of cum dribbling out of her. He had fucked my slut wife. As my wife rolled onto her front I wanted to look closer, even taste her, I moved one of her legs up and now I had access to her cunt. My mouth felt dry as I started to lick her cunt lips, mmm I could taste his cum in her, she started to push back on me as my tongue snaked inside her wet cum filled cunt, squirming as I drove my tongue deeper inside of her,
Louise groaned that guttural groan of pleasure and spread her legs wider to give me better access to her cunt. “mmm, fuck it baby” she groaned, “fuck me with your tongue”. By now my cock was throbbing, I lifted her hips up and in one motion my cock slid inside her nasty wet cunt, I was in to the hilt. Louise arched her back and pushed back on me. “Fuck me hard, I know you want to, you have been fantasizing about fucking my cum filled cunt you bastard, come on fuck me, blow in me, fill me up again with cum, I want it, fuck this slut” … I exploded inside, my full balls unloading load after load into her already full wet cunt. Fuck it was hot. I collapsed onto my slut wife as she continued to squirm under me, pushing back on my still hard cock. I rolled off as she rolled onto her back, her hands stroking her body, squeezing her big tits, pulling on her nipple ring, the nipples rock hard, her hands went further down to her now very swollen bald cum filled cunt.
“Get my vibrator for me hun, I want to cum” she ordered me, I went to her bottom bedside draw and pulled out the 10” pink vib. She quickly grabbed it and slid the head of it up and down her wet cum covered lips and then plunged it deep inside her as she turned it on to high speed, mmmm she groaned “jerk your cock on me” and as I watched and pulled my cock she fucked herself, all the time both of us watching each other. As she came to an intense orgasm, I blew my load all over her clit. Fuck it was intense.
Louise smiled and rolled over and said, “come back to bed and in the morning I will tell you everything that happened on my hot date.

More tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back