• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my friend fucking my mother

• Thread startersidovochka
  • Start date

sidovochka

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2021
it feels strange having your friend have sex with your mom.
but seeing my mother bear down on his cock and cummings gets me hard as well.

snapshot171.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Somuchtocdo, tlxyz, toolman2c and 13 others
I'll admit, I'm such a submissive wimpy little dick nerdy dad, and my son and his friends are so much more manly then me. So I've had so many fantasies about a few of our sons friends. And I jack off and cum so hard picturing one of them fucking their friends mom / my wife. Just the thought of them calling her an old ***** mom, and me a nerdy little bitch. So I think of my sons manly friends rock hard 30+ yo cocks fucking, my wife's 60+ yo hairy granny mom cunt. I also think of licking up their young manly cum from their friends mom, being an old clean up cuckold dad. I get so hard thinking of begging my sons friend not to tell anyone that he made me a clean up cock sucking old dad. I see some of my sons friends at times and think to myself, MAN! if they only knew their friends old dad thinks of being cuckolded by them. And even made to suck their rock hard young manly cocks clean. For this wimpy nerdy dad it's just the " ultimate humiliation turn on " for this cuckold, to be sucking my sons friends cock covered in his friends moms pussy juices and his cum. I also jack off my old little 4" daddy dick not only thinking of them fucking their friends old mom, but just making me, their friends dad being a faggot cock sucker.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Island BuLL, toolman2c, AstaSilva and 5 others
they don't know I'm watching them

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and bonemeal
Is your Mom single? If she is, giving your friend a blow job wouldn't satisfy her. She crave him fucking her to orgasm and filling her with his sperm.

Mom is single, he have unprotected sex with her

snapshot257.png

• Love
Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, Maxio, YumGrool and 11 others
I should imagine it must be horny watching your mum take cock n cum

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, toolman2c and KingsTroop
Are you jealous of him getting to fuck your Mom? Do you jerk off listening to them fuck?

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, toolman2c and KingsTroop
all this makes me mad and horny at the same time, the way he treats her and her submissiveness to him drives me crazy
i do jerk when listening to them fuck

• Love
Reactions: Dexbad, toolman2c, bobstudio83 and 3 others
sidovochka said:
all this makes me mad and horny at the same time, the way he treats her and her submissiveness to him drives me crazy
i do jerk when listening to them fuck
Yeah it would make me cum in no time

• Love
Reactions: KingsTroop
You should be happy that your friend is giving your Mom the cock she obviously needs. Or do you wish that it was your cock penetrating her and making her orgasm?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and KingsTroop
why can't it be some one her age, he treats her like a slut.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
L
cuck72 said:
I've had so many fantasies about a few of our sons friends. I jack off and cum so hard picturing one of them fucking their friends mom / my wife. Just the thought of them calling her an old ***** mom, and thinking of one of them rock hard 30+ yo cocks fucking her 60+ hairy granny mom cunt. I also think of licking up their young cum from their friends mom, being an old clean up cuckold dad.
Mmm love a family who plays together

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, KingsTroop and Jeffuk
C
sidovochka said:
why can't it be some one her age, he treats her like a slut.
Confront her and call her a slut

Reactions: toolman2c and ljcarm
i don't think i can, i want to but scared

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
She wants to be his slut. She isn't looking for a husband, she just wants to enjoy getting her brains fucked out. He probably fucks her better than your father did. So she has a young virile stud who can fuck her hard multiple times and makes her cum. As long as he does that, she will drop her panties and give her pussy to him whenever he wants. Be happy that your Mom is getting what she wants and needs.

Reactions: wandererMale and CecilCoStud
i never thought of fucking my mom till now

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, bobstudio83, wandererMale and 4 others
sidovochka said:
i never thought of fucking my mom till now
Go for it... she's a slut

Reactions: bobstudio83 and Jeffuk
do you think she want get scared?

Reactions: Jeffuk
You've never thought of fucking your Mom until now? After the next time they fuck, find the panties your Mom was wearing and see how wet she got anticipating getting fucked by her stud. Sniff them and smell her arousal, then jerk off on them and put them back. Next time you watch them fuck be sure to get a pair of Mom's panties out of the dirty clothes basket and use them to jerk off and cum in them. If your Mom keeps finding her panties with cum on them, she will figure out it is probably you and ask about it. Best case maybe she gives you some pussy or maybe she will start leaving her dirty panties in your room to jerk off with.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, KingsTroop and Jeffuk

Users who are viewing this thread