• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My GF and my friend at the pub

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
My GF has been spending a lot of time at our local pub where my friend is guarenteed to be. He's the same friend she likes to imagine is fucking her when we have sex. She also wants to be tied up and have toys used on her and in her words 'do as she is told' whilst thinking of my friend Rob. She likes the thought of him abusing her.

She spends alot of time in the pub, walking pat him, chatting to him, probably flirting.

I'd love to hear suggestions on what might be going through his mind when he see's her (before we got together he used to tell me how much he'd love to fuck her...i'm not sure if they ever did or not as both of them say they never...she would like something like that to be kept a dirty secret anyway) and if he realises she fantasies about being his dirty little slut. I wonder if he can see she wants to be his submissive? I wonder if he knows when she walks past that in her mind her pussy is owned by him.

Rob owns my GF's pussy as she only cums when thinking of him, she masterbates over him and her pussy aches when she's near him or thinks of him.

Being rob's submissive slut

It sounds like to me that If your GF Isn't already fucking Rob yet . Then she Is real close to . And It sounds like you would like to see It .

The other night in bed we got talking about fantasies and she mentioned being fucked by about 6 men. I acted shocked but in a good way, pleased although i shouldn't be. She mentioned Rob and said she didn't like him as a person but she liked the thought of him dominating her. She agreed when i asked if it was because he seems dirty and rough and abusive. She said there's no harm 'if thinking of Rob makes her wet'. She mentioned being tied up and gagged and told what to do. I asked if she would be willing...she said she'd do whatever she was told because she'd ache for cock.

So i found out my GF is a submissive in her desires. And that she wants to be submissive to Rob, and tied, used, gagged and fucked. She said he wouldn't always be too rough, he would be in control and she would do whatever he said. I said about her saying she didn't like Rob as a person but he made her wet..'so you have me who you like and who makes love to you and then you have someone like Rob who dominates you and treats you like that, tied and gagged and making you do things?' and she said yes.

He came round for a drink yesterday and i could see them looking at each other, i could see him looking at her bare legs and she definitely made sure he could see them...but was subtle about it. She wants to keep this as fantasy i think.

What should i do from here? I would like to encourage her but i don't think she wants it to happen for real. So i would like to encourage little scenarios where they spend time together but i'm not sure what to suggest. It's not always easy to get her to talk about it, depends what mood she's in. Rob is coming to work on her car soon so that will be good.

If my GF is in love with me and enjoys our closeness...where does Rob and how she wants to be treated like this come into her mind?

[I'm still new to this, this is the first GF i've had who as openly talked about things like this so i'm trying to understand her in order to enjoy her mind more and so i know where to take things. Help, suggestions and even just dirty fantasies and talk about her would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :) ]

Would you want her to be your wife and continue her affair with him?

rural said:
Would you want her to be your wife and continue her affair with him?

Yes. We have been engaged for a while now and live together. She asked him for a lift this weekend and seemed quite dissapointed when he couldn't because he'd been drinking. I was excited at the prospect of what might happen but it all got a bit real when i seen how dissapointed she was....i realised she might actually want something to happen for real and not just in her fantasy. Either that or she just wanted the fantasy to seem more real.

Ever invite him back to yours for a few drinks?

She might be a bit more inclined in a relaxed setting after the vino does it's trick.

A possible interpretation, based on evolutionary imperatives (IMO)...

Curiousmale,

Re. your description of your woman friend's attraction to your friend Rob, who:

curiousmale said:
She said she didn't like as a person but she likes the thought of him dominating her... she agreed when I asked her if it is because he seems dirty and rough and abusive.

It is not uncommon for a woman to want to marry a man who is kind, gentle, and seems likely to be a reliable source of support for her and her children while treating them well. Is that you? Simultaneously, it is not uncommon for the same woman to be sexually attracted to a man who seems physically strong, macho, tough, and rather abusive. Is that your friend Rob? The basis of this apparent dichotomy is that such a woman views the latter as having superior genes in a cave man sense — ergo, he is more likely to sire one or more children for her who are "genetically superior." That is, the secret desire of such a woman (your woman friend?) is to cuckold her husband-in-waiting (you) with a "rough, crude, abusive" man for genetic reasons, even though she does not view the latter as husband material. In other words, your woman friend's evolutionary background is forcing her pussy to get wet whenever she thinks of and/or is around your friend Rob.

If this turns you on and it's what you want, a way you can play your proper role in this scene will be to ask your woman friend to become your wife, then marry her (assuming, of course, she agrees). She will then have the economic and emotional security of marriage to you, while her libido drives her to fuck your friend Rob. If Rob makes her pregnant because she "forgets" to use her birth control occasionally at times of the month when she also happens to be fertile, well... then, this process will play itself out in a natural way and you will become the "daddy" of one or more children sired by Rob. On the other hand, perhaps your wife-in-waiting will convince you that you have sired all of her children and you will believe her. Then, you will be her secret cuckold and the "daddy" of one or more of her children for whom Rob will be the biological father.

An alternative would be to decline to ask or greatly delay asking your woman friend to become your wife. In that case, she may leave you and become Rob's woman friend then wife... because, after all, she has no commitments at this point; she's just your woman friend. So if you seem unlikely to "commit," why not go with the man she's actually most attracted to?

—Custer

Curiousmale,

Oops. I see from your comments:

curiousmale said:
Yes. [My woman friend and I] have been engaged for a while now and we live together. ....

that you have, in fact, asked your woman friend to marry you, and she accepted, and she is, in fact, your fiance. Thus, you have already made the choice I posed in my previous post. That's good! I see nothing wrong with your decision. It sounds like the two of you, and more than likely your friend Rob, are on your way to a very erotic and intense marriage.

Good luck!

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread