• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My GF confesses

submaleinmpls

New around here...
Beloved Member
I was out of town on Monday, and came home Tuesday, extremely horny and feeling kinky after not having an orgasm since Friday. I texted my gf that we should have some kinky fun when she gets home. She ended up rocking my world.

She got home and took me into the bedroom. We kissed passionately, until she started whispering in my ear. "What if I told you that I fucked a man?"

I was speechless. I just stood next to her, in embrace, breathing deeply.

"Last night, I went to a bar, and found some random guy. We left and I fucked him. I don't even know his name."

We began kissing, deeply. She broke away to whisper more. "I want you to reclaim your pussy. I want you to mark your spot."

We quickly stripped off our clothes and got into bed. I usually can't get her off with my cock, only orally or with toys, so before I slid into her, I asked, "did you cum?"

"Twice"

I kissed her, and she whispered, "can you taste him on my lips?"

I thrust my cock into her, and can instantly feel how her pussy feels different. I asked, "was he bigger than me?"

"No. I wanted to see if you wrecked me or not." (I'm about 7")

"Did I?"

"No. My pussy conformed to your dick. But now it's wrecked."

Even though he was smaller, he definitely pounded her hard and in different angles, totally opening up her pussy.

I slowly pumped her gaping pussy, and she asked why I don't fuck her harder.

"Because I'll cum."

"Then go ahead and reclaim your pussy, mark your spot."

"Did he cum in you?"

"Yes."

I exploded. A massive shot after massive shot of cum pumped into her.

She later asked me what my limits are to her cucking me. I said I didn't have any limits. She's prodded me more for my limits, and I told her that she can't leave me. Stay with me forever and she can do whatever she wants. She replied with, "So I can fuck a whole football team, and you won't get mad?"

"No. You can do whatever you want."

"OK. I have some crazy things in mind. This is easier than I remember!"

Congrats. She let you reclaim her instead of denying you and making you suffer as she tells you about it.
Good luck.
Hank

Things are about to get a lot hotter, so if you get married to her, delay consummation of your wedding by 10 days, and allow a bull of her choice to get "first night honors" and act as her husband for the fuirst 10 days of the marriage. You can wait your turn and get plenty of creampies. With luck she may already be pregnant before you get your chance to squirt inside her love tunnel.

You should consider coming up with some limits. The reason being that she can have something to push against, so you could consider coming up with limits where you want her to explore.

YOU Sir have a hot f'n girlfriend. I hope that you continue to share your experiences because you have what I think, is the perfect slut. She is a very kinky girl.

Have fun.

Thanks for the comments, advice and general interest in my situation. I'm very excited. She has a Dom that she sees on trips out of town. Not to have sex but to have kinky BDSM sessions. She told me that if we ever have a threesome, it will probably be with him. I can't wait to serve them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back