• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my gf!

• Thread starterblaze10
  • Start date
post more pics when i get more replies, even a pm on what the bulls would do to her.. or even wanna meet in real life. this is the real deal, if i meet a bull in real life have a party get to drinking and catch her at the right time she might just do it ! or even a story on what you would do to her, i really want some fakes! pleaseee then i will post more i have tons

blaze10 said:
no comments... this is disappointing for me and her

beautiful ass, i would love to take her out on a date in a mini skirt ans show her off, all the while teling her all the naghty things i would be doing to her when we got home, just making her more and more wet as the date went on,

then proceed too take her home and tease her until she begged to cum.. which would result in one of the most mazing orgasms ever due to the long build up..

;)

hope she liked that....

loved it! she wants a bigger cock pm me pics so i can show her

Users who are viewing this thread