• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl

• Thread starterhpymyj
  • Start date

hpymyj

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 6, 2006
Hello,

I have been skulking on the site for a little while. My girlfriend is 25 we've been thinking about getting into the the cucking lifestyle but I'm a little worried that the fantasy may be better than the reality. None-the-less here are some pics I'd like your thoughts on her!

Attachments

• juicy.jpg
    juicy.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 599
  • tbt.jpg
    tbt.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 617
  • tbone[1] (2).jpg
    tbone[1] (2).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 578
  • tkboob.jpg
    tkboob.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 548
  • newta2.jpg
    newta2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1,321
Damn...Let me say as a black bull...you'll have no problem finding help turning her out! The only question is what do you really want? To see her used hard? To share her with another guy? To feel the turning in your stomach as she's cumming on another guys dick?

Decide what you want...the rest is easy!

wow! sexy girl you have there.. can be a fantastic slut if well trained..

hpymyj said:
Hello,

I have been skulking on the site for a little while. My girlfriend is 25 we've been thinking about getting into the the cucking lifestyle but I'm a little worried that the fantasy may be better than the reality. None-the-less here are some pics I'd like your thoughts on her!

Dude, she is literally perfect. You'd be a fool to give her up.

Think about it. Fantasy might indeed be better than reality. And with fantasy there is no going back.

That said, the last picture made me insta hard. I agree you would not have much problem, so think it over.

Make a deal with her, that she will fuck a man of her choosing once, then that's it unless you say you're ok with it. Don't do anything that you're both not comfortable with, that will end badly. After you've both recovered from her first encounter, share your feelings immediately (or write them down) then wait a few days and discuss it once the excitement has worn off.

She has a gorgeous body. Keep us updated on your progress!

She checked out this site the other night and was massively turned on. We boned like crazy. The plan is in effect we are moving forward. I have some conflict in that my fantasy is not completely similar to other folks here. I have decent size cock and am good in bed. I clearly want the shame and degradation of her being destroyed and facialized by another. However, she will fuck me afterwards. We are about to embark on a two pronged approach. She is reaching out to a guy she used to hookup with in college and will try to reconnect and take a few pics. Second, a bar on Saturday, i will drop her off and let her work her magic circle back to see her hopefully making out with some fella. I am excited yet a little trepidations. I've wanted this for a long time with previous girlfriends. Here's hoping it doesn't turn into a tragedy of Hindenburg proportions.

Congratulations!
I can assure you, if she puts in the slightest bit of effort into this, she willbe deluged by male attention. She will have the pick of the litter, and bring home some handsome, well-hung stud... (or two!). ;)

my girl-new pic

I figured I'd post another shot.

Attachments

• goodlord.jpg
    goodlord.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 793
very very nice! what a hot and sexy GF you have! I woudl be happy to fuck her or guide you on your cuckold journey. Good luck

She is amazing, good luck in your plans!

To clarify what exactly your desire is, you want her to be humiliated, or do you like the feelings you get when she's used and abused by another man? Either one is fantastic, but it seems like if your fantasy is for her to be abused, and she's up for it, she may be willing to take it further than you.

Total, total babe, amigo!
very soon she will be fucking well hung studs, and loving it! :cool:

Too late man, I've been fucking her for the last 6 months. It took a little coaxing to get her to let me stick my 9 inch dick in her ass. The first time I did she cried a little; then she started pushing herself onto my dick. Now, I can't even have a quickie without her insisting that I shove it hard into that fine ass of hers. ;)

Quite an experience you about to embark on. Just make sure you both know your "rules/limits" going in and all should be good. Keep us updated! She is quite the hottie!

Hpymyj,

How do you pronounce that, anyway...?

hpymyj said:
My girlfriend is 25; we've been thinking about getting into the the cucking lifestyle but I'm a little worried that the fantasy may be better than the reality. None-the-less, here are some pics. I'd like your thoughts on her!

My thought is, she looks *very* nice. I'll guess lots of other men draw the same conclusion when they look at her; even more so if they're close and talk with her. If you encourage her to start fucking other guys, maybe pretty soon she won't be your girlfriend anymore....

—Custer

don't share you fool, She would leave you for a bigger better cock, like mine!

hpymyj said:
Here's hoping it doesn't turn into a tragedy of Hindenburg proportions.

Good luck and just wanted to say that this statement made me laugh

Users who are viewing this thread