• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My girl

• Thread starterhpymyj
  • Start date
What up Cucks,
Custer you don't say HPYMYJ you live it. Actually the letters are simply spoken like NAACP, though it is not an acronym per say.

She appreciates the compliments and her hope is to be degraded not abused, a very subtle difference. She mentioned the desire and ability to blow 3 fella's in a row. However, I agree with some here it is a fantasy I'd love fulfilled but there is that worry that it could open a door that cannot be closed.

It's ironic that I would like to share this hot little chick being that concept normally eludes me, i want to stab people when they ask for a fry off my plate. Yet I'm stoney hard at the thought of her royally fucked on all fours in front of me. Go figure!

Thanks for the compliment trebon!

hpymyj said:
She checked out this site the other night and was massively turned on. We boned like crazy. The plan is in effect we are moving forward. I have some conflict in that my fantasy is not completely similar to other folks here. I have decent size cock and am good in bed. I clearly want the shame and degradation of her being destroyed and facialized by another. However, she will fuck me afterwards. We are about to embark on a two pronged approach. She is reaching out to a guy she used to hookup with in college and will try to reconnect and take a few pics. Second, a bar on Saturday, i will drop her off and let her work her magic circle back to see her hopefully making out with some fella. I am excited yet a little trepidations. I've wanted this for a long time with previous girlfriends. Here's hoping it doesn't turn into a tragedy of Hindenburg proportions.

Make sure she gets as much sex as she can with these other guys - so when she comes home, you can add your sperm and "stir his porridge".

Her pleasure "comes first", then you can have yours. Work to the point that you cannot have sex with her unless her vagina is full of his cream - set this rule in concrete like Pavlov's dogs, then you will get more enjoyment knowing that he was the better man.

If he is out of town for a few days, you have to wait for a few days until his return so he can unlock your chastity cage and let you "shoot after he is satied". He has a greater claim on your wife's pussy than you - you get sticky seconds, no firsts.

Saraha,
I like the sticky seconds line but that is a little intense for me. I need a tad more control. Though I assume cucking is more like an act of nature and can't be truly controlled.

hpymyj said:
What up Cucks,
Custer you don't say HPYMYJ you live it. Actually the letters are simply spoken like NAACP, though it is not an acronym per say.

She appreciates the compliments and her hope is to be degraded not abused, a very subtle difference. She mentioned the desire and ability to blow 3 fella's in a row. However, I agree with some here it is a fantasy I'd love fulfilled but there is that worry that it could open a door that cannot be closed.

It's ironic that I would like to share this hot little chick being that concept normally eludes me, i want to stab people when they ask for a fry off my plate. Yet I'm stoney hard at the thought of her royally fucked on all fours in front of me. Go figure!

Thanks for the compliment trebon!

Wow, this guy's actually pretty funny. He should post more often, with the bonus of having a crazy hot girlfriend.

She is very hot man, you should post some pics of her in action. Does she read what everyone says about her on here? That could definately be a safe start I think if your looking to pursue the lifestyle.

If planned correctly it will not be a tragedy

Dear hpymyj :

You are on the right path. If you and your girlfriend plan everything correctly then there will be no Hindenburgian tragedies.

In our experience it is better to do things slowly. Especially in your case, because you are not yet sure what your exact reaction will be.
There are several ways to start out. (We have tried them all ourselves).
We can gladly help you in this and explain, so please write if you would like specific help in this.

Also things work completely different from a Woman's perspective so your girlfriend may want to ask Alicia about some specific doubt.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

If you are curious

About this:

"It's ironic that I would like to share this hot little chick being that concept normally eludes me, i want to stab people when they ask for a fry off my plate. Yet I'm stoney hard at the thought of her royally fucked on all fours in front of me. Go figure!"

If you are curious to know why this happens please write.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

hpymyj said:
Saraha,
I like the sticky seconds line but that is a little intense for me. I need a tad more control. Though I assume cucking is more like an act of nature and can't be truly controlled.

If she is to max her fun, you need to hand over full control to her - and be a submissive cuck to prove you love her UNCONDITIONALLY.

You are stuck in a rut, so "allow yourself" to go bravely (and confidently) down the path where she brings you home sticky seconds and you obey her completely. You will have a lot of fun if you GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE.

The experts on caging, report spectacular improvements to a marriage, and if you cannot masturbate, you can build up a huge orgasm which will shoot an extra 40 inches across the room when the key holder releases your throbbing penis.

I dare you to let your "main squeeze" call the shots - and give her the chance to release a full blast of her primal cravings. Can you do that, can you give her that gift ??????????????? I sincerely hope you can.

As a very recent cuck, i can tell you reality is far better than the fantasy. Go for it, discuss limits with each other, although you should be prepared for her to want to push her limits.

There's every possibility once your gf has tried a large cock, she transforms into a big cock loving slut. My wife did straight after the very first time, and i love it! Just make sure you'll be fine with that. you can't have her experience that much of pleasure and then restrict her on when and how often she gets it

My computer was finally euthanized. I cucked my old pc with the new mac. The intention is to put up a few action shots. I already have them but they show too much of her face, her mug's not completely obscured by my massive genitalia. We'll probably upload bj shots and maybe a facial, she loves those. One of the few girls I ever dated who pulled it out right before I nutted to jack it off on her face. It gives her a sense of satisfaction. She reads the site and is quite turned on by it all. She loves the compliments and is amused that some of you think I am a total fool for wanting to share. Though, my mission seems to be destroying my life so this may be another brick for the path.We are moving slowly but I may drop her off at a bar this Saturday pop to a different watering hole and return in a couple of hours later in hopes she'll be making out with someone yo bro or we'll sit home and watch playoff baseball, I haven't decided yet.

I'm not sure if it's up for a vote, but it would be way hotter to see your hot little GF pleasuring a handsome, muscular, and well-hung stud.
Give her the choice between that and MLB..., or take her to a sports bar and drop her-off there..., she'll be having hard cocks pressed against her all night...

Post more pics anytime you like... :cool:

Early Yuletide Cheers

Fellow Deviants,

I wanted to spread some Holiday cheer by my baby spreading her legs for you sleaze bags!! YEAH! Seriously, though she wanted me to snap a few pics of her new bra. You can see what it degenerated in to...

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0143.jpg
    IMG_0143.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 342
That's a little Gem you've got there - great figure - take good care of her ;)

Look forward to seeing what the New Year brings.

shes hot man, good luck with everything, keep us posted!! more pictures certainly appreciated!

yea she is a sexy lil slut more pics pls i want to see her bent over or her legs wide open

Her body gets better with ever set you take. I'd love to take a few sets of my own.

Users who are viewing this thread