• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Girlfriend Needs Your Cum

imboredletsplay

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2013
Hey there, first time post but, wanted to share my girlfriend on here. We're looking for a guy or guys that would be willing to make a vid cumming on her pics for her. Anybody interested? :) she's really eager for some responses so hope you guys dont dissapoint ;) Here's a little teaser of her for you guys:

w1.jpgw13.jpgwx3.jpg
w1.jpg
w13.jpg
wx3.jpg

Reactions: uk24fun17
imboredletsplay said:
Hey there, first time post but, wanted to share my girlfriend on here. We're looking for a guy or guys that would be willing to make a vid cumming on her pics for her. Anybody interested? :) she's really eager for some responses so hope you guys dont dissapoint ;) Here's a little teaser of her for you guys:

w1.jpgw13.jpgwx3.jpg

How much is she prepared to pay (or do) for the cum?

wow she looks damn hot . i think you should go for the real deal and get some dudes to inseminate her , after fucking her really hard in all her pretty holes

Man, I'd eat her out till she was dropping wet...then I'd pound her pussy hard against the wall

Dying to lick those boobs hehe ;)

any new??

Your G/F really hot, would luv to cum for her. Why not mail you the real cummy stuff. Give me an address and I will do it. AL

Users who are viewing this thread