• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My gorgeous slender young brunette

• Thread startergazmo
  • Start date
Nope...She's the girl from Hot Wife Tyrone... You suggested I talk to Eve about how to perhaps get her to swing... She says won't, but I think deep down, she's got it in her to... You can tell by her eyes!

It turns out the guy had a massive boner while they were dancing the other night and Con was turned on by it, so our sex talk has definitely turned BBC. Just talking about it with her in bed turns her pussy into a lake, so this has real potential! She's a true bedroom thoroughbred guys, and would do total justice to a nice thick 10". Fuck it'd be unreal!!

Yep, everybody's right...nice tits on this girl! If you're just starting out, gazmo, you've got a lot to look forward to, especially if she's already getting off on the idea of a threesome. Try arranging a 3 way with a white guy first, then move on to the steamier shit, like blacks. If you need some pointers, contact me at my webmail pathfinder69692006@yahoo.com and I'll share a few ideas with you.

Fuck man just get her fucked and take some pictures. Then when she leaves you let is know

gazmo, you're a lucky man, what a sexy woman you have. And she's definitely going to cuck you. She knows what she's doing to let you photograph her, she's begging for the OK to ride this guy or one like him - or maybe she's already at it? Keep us informed man. More pix of this beautiful woman please.
gingerman

If you get the chance, show us a black baby coming out of her pussy slit, and show us closeups of her fabulous titties overflowing with milk. Then I will know that you are serious in your desire to offer her to BBC.

I'd love to see black cum pouring out of this fine pussy and ass, but she loves to be spanked first...
Show me a pic of her puss and ass cummed on by a true BBC - I know she'll get a kick out of it boys.

Attachments

• ass3.jpg
    ass3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 87
  • pussyforbbc.jpg
    pussyforbbc.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 101
But gazmo, that mouth should be used along with that nice ass.

Here are some more pics

Attachments

• yum14.jpg
    yum14.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Yummy Conny.jpg
    Yummy Conny.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 209
  • COUPLE.jpg
    COUPLE.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 180
Where are you guys located I am 6'6" 245 lbs former college basketball player now a medical professional I travel for work even to the UK and I would love to PUMP HER GOOD

Users who are viewing this thread