• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot black wife (Black & blue set)

• Thread starterFLuX.BoX
  • Start date

FLuX.BoX

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2011
Hey guys =)

She loooves reading the comments you guys leave--it really turns her on and makes her wana do more photo shoots, so plz... for the sake of us all... let her know what's on your mind!

To see all of my wife's other threads, just visit: http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1601993 *OR* send me a private message =)

Haven't had a new post in a while so here you go! My wife has one of MMMMMMAAAAANNNYYY victoria's secret setson that she loves to prance around in. Catch her on a good night and she'll show you which one she's wearing... She may even invite you over for some potent cannabis =)

One last note! To the admins: I apologize for cluttering your forum with my earlier posts--I didn't realize I could just conjugate all the pictures into one post.

2011-04-05%2016.44.13.jpg

2011-04-05%2016.44.44.jpg

2011-04-05%2016.45.22.jpg

2011-04-05%2016.46.12.jpg

Hot as always...

Mmmmh, I bet these nice highlights, perfect proportions, pedicured nails displaying that clit make a lotta viewers dizzy - even without hash...

Oh my, you are soo sweet. You have a mind blowing body.

wow...that ass just doesn't stop!! ~~<==3

absolutely perfect ! i love her pics wish i could come over for a blunt and some booty.

Beautiful colour scheme on a stunning woman. [You've had praise of M & L, and they KNOW all about beautiful black women].

I would love that soft, dark skin under mine - but first my fingers would explore every one of those blue polka-dots to see which specific dots get the most reaction out of her ;)

Damn that is one fine specimen of booty, your a lucky sob

Damn homie. She makes my dick growl. If you ever get tired...

Users who are viewing this thread