• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot brunette wife. Please comment her if you want more!

Where do you want to cum?

• And her face after a good face fuck

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • On her sexy ass after a hard fuck

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jerk off well and her slut face friends ;)

View attachment 1144298

This ***** deserves to be treated like a bitch. She has to get on her knees and suck miles of cocks that will cum on her face. And she will lick the sperm on the floor. We will stick her eyes with cum.

I'm gonna smash her mouth so much that her eyes will cry.

she begs me but i put my cock in her mouth deep until cum in her throat

To thank you all for your hot comments here is a pic of her ass that you love so much in shower. Spank her nice round ass!
20864038.jpg
Wow...love to spank that ass till it get red and fuck it rough and hard.

Nice poll but... fuck her hard from behind pulling her hair and spanking her juicy ass. When I feel the nut rising flip her over and fuck her tits. She only gets a face full of cum if she convinces me she really needs my cum all over her face while wearing her glasses.

Nice poll but... fuck her hard from behind pulling her hair and spanking her juicy ass. When I feel the nut rising flip her over and fuck her tits. She only gets a face full of cum if she convinces me she really needs my cum all over her face while wearing her glasses.
Hum very interesting!

Her glasses face covered with cum after you fucked her rough and well ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back