• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot GF

• Thread starterfizzer222
  • Start date
I don't know what her personality is like but that body can forgive many an indiscretion...you need to seal the deal and wrap this one up. Don't get much better than her, worship her for a lifetime and have fun. Outstanding-oh, and do you share her?...

Wrote a story about her getting fucked. Would love to chat and get some feedback on it! fizzer222@yahoo.com!

fizzer222 and I had a late night chat tonight.

He wanted me to make his girlfriend's intimate pictures visible and public. Have her naked pictures circulating in messaging boards. I'm sure it turns him on not knowing how many people are seeing it and how many people are copying the pictures to their hard drives to jerk off to another time. Maybe a coworker of hers who clearly had a crush on her would see it. Maybe some of his friends who she always thought were hot. Maybe someone else... an old friend... a neighbor... the mailman. I'm sure his dick is hard by now. He wants the rush from the risk of her personal photos being released for all those men to stare at.

I'm A Cuckold And My Girlfriend Is Too Hot For Me :: Pictures of "Nicole"

Have fun!

I just had a great wank over his slut girlfriend

Hope you guys can enjoy my slut some more now!

Would love to trade some pics tonight. Anyone around?

I want to wank to your gf and spread her picture in imageboards. Please add me in Yahoo sonic80forum@yahoo.com

Just added you sonic!

Anyone want to trade pics tonight?

Just got done chatting with a fellow forum member and checked out his thread "boudoir wife pics cuck." His wife is amazing, got to see the whole set and holy crap she is hot! Would love to see pics of her enjoying a big bull!

Of course!!! Bring her on!

Cheers, Harry

hey, im a bull and on messenger, galeforce1990 at yahoo

Love to see some more of that sexy body

sure, I've got a bunch of pics with my gf in action to share..

paar27 said:
sure, I've got a bunch of pics with my gf in action to share..

like to see some

@ Paar27 do you have yahoo?

bigdick19 i just added you on chat

Users who are viewing this thread