• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot girl

• Thread startergazmo
  • Start date

gazmo

BLACK BULL REQUIRED
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2007
Sweet as apple pie, about to enjoy lesbian sex with my best friend's hot wife and sooner or later, will enjoy different cock. Preferably big and black.
Would you fuck her tight pussy and come over those beautiful titties?

Attachments

• sweet5.jpg
    sweet5.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 848
  • sweet2.jpg
    sweet2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,251
  • sweet1.jpg
    sweet1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 729
Wow! She is the complete sexy package. Love that middle pic - the pose the michevious look with hair hanging down. AND I love big titties. She is exceptional.

Stephen

aee1157@aol.com

gazmo said:
Sweet as apple pie, about to enjoy lesbian sex with my best friend's hot wife and sooner or later, will enjoy different cock. Preferably big and black.
Would you fuck her tight pussy and come over those beautiful titties?

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. :hitit:

Here's another pic. She's a quiet girl, but a real bedroom athlete. She's awakening to her true sensual potential at the present time, who knows what's to come? I'm going to find out!

Attachments

• naked and fuckable.jpg
    naked and fuckable.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 278
Posterior Review

A perfect ass as the is. What a wonderful blessing!

gazmo said:
Here's another pic. She's a quiet girl, but a real bedroom athlete. She's awakening to her true sensual potential at the present time, who knows what's to come? I'm going to find out!

Nothing like a fine ass on a white girl. Very nice, my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread